Hineken Hidden Stage

• Guys, sorry for disturbing you again. 1) Where the Hineken hidden stage is situated? 2) How fast the tickets is going out based on the expirience? 3) Can the timetable be revealed before you get at the exact day to the forum? And what is the usual time of the shows based on the expirience?
    Thanx a lot.

• @Beast_Coast said in Hineken Hidden Stage:

Guys, sorry for disturbing you again. 1) Where the Hineken hidden stage is situated? 2) How fast the tickets is going out based on the expirience? 3) Can the timetable be revealed before you get at the exact day to the forum? And what is the usual time of the shows based on the expirience?
    Thanx a lot.

You have the timetable here http://www.primaverasound.es/horarios

Thursday 18h and 20:30h
    friday 17h and 19:30h
    saturday 17h and 19:30h

• Pasado mañana Surfin' Bichos en las fiestas de San Isidro en Madrid. Ya veremos si tocan "sólo" Hermanos Carnales o algo más. Sea lo que sea, siempre un placer verles.

• Todo es jolgorio y alegría con el Hidden hasta que se repasan los horarios

• @jcsobrip
    great, thank you.
    What about 1st and 2nd questions?

• @Beast_Coast you can see where the Hidden Stage is situated (near Pitchfork and Ray-ban):
    alt text

I don't know about how fast the tickets are goin out, because I never tried to get tickets, but I think you have to go to get the tickets as soon as you can.

• @Beast_Coast in my experience, there's usually a race to the ticket booth everyday at 4pm when they open the festival gates. It's not a huge venue, so tickets for the main act everyday tend to go out pretty quickly, and its relatively easier to get tickets for the smaller acts playing earlier.

Looks like your connection to Foros Primavera Sound was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.