Alojamiento de última hora - Last minute accomodation

• Hello Barcelona!

I'm sorry not to post in the english section, but i guess i will perhaps have more answers here…

I am attending Primavera and I am looking for a last minute accomodation for a last minute traveller...

I will be in Barcelona from 26 to 29 and I am looking for a bed, a couch, a bit of space on the tiles of your flat! Or some help/tips to find an unexpensive way to sleep somewhere but everything seems booked already.

I am 27, easygoing, friendly, i love to meet new people and exhange... and if you can help me I ll be welcoming you anytime in Paris for a Long week end in my flat (you ll have your own room!!), and i ll show you local life in paris far from touristic places!

I hope someone can help me.

Sorry for the last minute query.

Thomas.

(PS: I cannot speak that much Spanish (i would love to learn), but im fluent in English, French and aaar beginner in chinese if it may help...)

• Hello Barcelona!

I'm sorry not to post in the english section, but i guess i will perhaps have more answers here…

I am attending Primavera and I am looking for a last minute accomodation for a last minute traveller...

I will be in Barcelona from 26 to 29 and I am looking for a bed, a couch, a bit of space on the tiles of your flat! Or some help/tips to find an unexpensive way to sleep somewhere but everything seems booked already.

I am 27, easygoing, friendly, i love to meet new people and exhange... and if you can help me I ll be welcoming you anytime in Paris for a Long week end in my flat (you ll have your own room!!), and i ll show you local life in paris far from touristic places!

I hope someone can help me.

Sorry for the last minute query.

Thomas.

(PS: I cannot speak that much Spanish (i would love to learn), but im fluent in English, French and aaar beginner in chinese if it may help...)

• …the beach...
    ...is not the good solution...
    ...but is still a solution though...

• i met the same proble before.