Porto

• I've been to Primavera in Barcelona a few times, but this year I'm heading for Porto. Even though the activity in the english forum is quite low, I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for those of us going to Porto. And hopefully, there are some portugese locals who can drop by to give a few hints for a festival in Porto.

I've booked an apartment down on Rua Senhora Da Luz, a couple of kilometers south of the festival. Does anybody know the best way of getting there past midnight? It's possible to walk, but is there any public transport going that way? And is it easy or hard to catch a taxi outside the festival gates? In Barcelona, this have been a mixed experience. The first couple of years I went there, it was kind of hard. In 2012 it was a lot easier. Would be nice to know if taxi is an option at 03.00-04.00 AM.

Is there anybody else around here going to Porto for the first time? Or even better, are there any english speaking folks who have been there before, and have some useful recommendations?

And besides a great lineup, what should someone who has never been to Porto (or Portugal, for that matter) do at daytime? I'm open for suggestions.

• I've been to Primavera in Barcelona a few times, but this year I'm heading for Porto. Even though the activity in the english forum is quite low, I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for those of us going to Porto. And hopefully, there are some portugese locals who can drop by to give a few hints for a festival in Porto.

I've booked an apartment down on Rua Senhora Da Luz, a couple of kilometers south of the festival. Does anybody know the best way of getting there past midnight? It's possible to walk, but is there any public transport going that way? And is it easy or hard to catch a taxi outside the festival gates? In Barcelona, this have been a mixed experience. The first couple of years I went there, it was kind of hard. In 2012 it was a lot easier. Would be nice to know if taxi is an option at 03.00-04.00 AM.

Is there anybody else around here going to Porto for the first time? Or even better, are there any english speaking folks who have been there before, and have some useful recommendations?

And besides a great lineup, what should someone who has never been to Porto (or Portugal, for that matter) do at daytime? I'm open for suggestions.

• EAT OCTOPUS!
    DRINK PORTO!

• I spent a few days there last summer (Not during Prima) and found it to be a great city.
    during the daytime I would recommend a visit to Serralves, it is a modern art museum and Gardens. The city bus tour stops virtually outside, you could spend a few hours there relaxing.
    http://www.serralves.pt/en/
    The port warehouses are an obvious choice, I went on the tour of the Sandemans warehouse last summer, it was only €5 for a tour and sample drinks.
    A boat tour of the river Douro is another way to spend some time.