2015 tickets

• The website is broken…

• The website is broken…

• @weatherbrow:3gik78hf:

The website is broken…

Yep, I've been sitting in the portal waiting and got as far as entering the names on two tickets before it went down.

Still trying tho.

• Me too. Really annoyed that it's only 1 VIP pass per purchase this year - always go with my wife, but now have to sit here with 2 tabs open logged in to different accounts trying to make sure we can both go….? Pretty lame.

• Really annoying if you're after VIP tickets, as they go up to €250 tomorrow. As I'm only after standard tickets I can accept getting them tomorrow for €115 as opposed to €99, but I feel your pain…

• As expected.

• I'm now only being offered a vip ticket - no good to me as my wife isn't registered on the portal, and I only wanted standard tickets anyway as I'm not into the thole idea of VIPs - in my view we are all VIPS !

Good luck Weatherbrow.

I hate the idea of going through this again tomorrow with no guarantee of success - at a cost of an extra 32 euros - especially when I was sitting ready and waiting before 11.00.

• Am I right in thinking there is no limit on the number of €115 tickets available tomorrow? If so, hopefully the Portal should be less busy and we should be able to get our discounted tickets.

• @matcolo:2sn59mku:

Am I right in thinking there is no limit on the number of €115 tickets available tomorrow? If so, hopefully the Portal should be less busy and we should be able to get our discounted tickets.

No mention of the portal tomorrow, it says …

• 115 €: Only on the 11th June from midday (CET) and during 24 hours (a limited number of full festival tickets at this price will also be available in La Botiga del Primavera Sound until they sell out)

• This is bullshit really… Impressive way to make me not go next year, though I really love the festival. If I miss out on these tickets, then its a 200 euro bump tomorrow!! Not really tempted by that.

Keeping track of which tab is which and repeatedly pasting my various ids while trying to look like I'm working is getting difficult after an hour!!

• @Alan_E:3d8ehfgu:

@matcolo:3d8ehfgu:

Am I right in thinking there is no limit on the number of €115 tickets available tomorrow? If so, hopefully the Portal should be less busy and we should be able to get our discounted tickets.

• 115 €: Only on the 11th June from midday (CET) and during 24 hours (a limited number of full festival tickets at this price will also be available in La Botiga del Primavera Sound until they sell out)

I presume this refers to the portal? Because it says some will 'also' be available from La Botiga, this would suggest that they are available on the portal from 11am BST tomorrow. There's no mention of 'a limited number' on the portal either if that is the case. My reading of the situation is that we can buy €115 tickets from 11am tomorrow to 11am Wednesday via the portal (if it doesn't crash again!).

• @weatherbrow:35m88sul:

This is bullshit really… Impressive way to make me not go next year, though I really love the festival. If I miss out on these tickets, then its a 200 euro bump tomorrow!! Not really tempted by that.

Keeping track of which tab is which and repeatedly pasting my various ids while trying to look like I'm working is getting difficult after an hour!!

Absolutely, and to go through the same subterfuge tomorrow will be really frustrating.

It's still a brilliant festival, but I've had various issues with the Portal in the past and was quite happy to use it this year as I have had 41 euros sitting in it from a previous ' buy your drinks with a card' debacle, that I thought I was finally going to get to use.

We have been the last 12 years and I am beginning to feel that we we are due a long service award !

• Oh my god… this is SO ANNOYING!!

I managed to get through to 2 VIP ticket screens, on different browsers for our 2 accounts, got to the payment screens on both, put in the info. Pressed OK on both - one went through, one crashed! Now I have one ticket and can't get back in to buy the other!!!

• Finally! Got tickets. Fingers crossed for a better ticketing operation next year!!

If anyone is still trying to get tickets, Chrome seemed to handle the site much better than Firefox…

• @matcolo:v89deysa:

@Alan_E:v89deysa:

@matcolo:v89deysa:

I presume this refers to the portal? Because it says some will 'also' be available from La Botiga, this would suggest that they are available on the portal from 11am BST tomorrow. There's no mention of 'a limited number' on the portal either if that is the case. My reading of the situation is that we can buy €115 tickets from 11am tomorrow to 11am Wednesday via the portal (if it doesn't crash again!).

Unlimited tomorrow for 24 hours from the Portal. Limited number from the Barcelona Shop…...

• @Mithrandir:ve62kp92:

Unlimited tomorrow for 24 hours from the Portal. Limited number from the Barcelona Shop…...

Thanks for the clarification