Primavera Sound 2014

• good slot. doesnt clash with anything important (to me)

• Great with Unknown Pleasures!! Is it a rare or a common thing for Hook to perform U.P.? Anyone seen them perform it before?

Is the hidden stage Indoors or outdoors?

• I don't think it's common for Peter Hook to perform unknown pleasure, generaly he plays 2 or 3 songs… Anyway, i saw him a couple of times, and i don't think he worth a St. Vincent as a performer, or the reunion of Neutral Milk Hotel (those two are a heavy clash for me...), but if you are a fan of Joy Division you definitly need to go.

For the hidden stage, i've been told that it will be in door (under the stairs) and with a very reduce capacity, first there, first in!

• @Greenisadream:2etldlp1:

I don't think it's common for Peter Hook to perform unknown pleasure, generaly he plays 2 or 3 songs… Anyway, i saw him a couple of times, and i don't think he worth a St. Vincent as a performer, or the reunion of Neutral Milk Hotel (those two are a heavy clash for me...), but if you are a fan of Joy Division you definitly need to go.

For the hidden stage, i've been told that it will be in door (under the stairs) and with a very reduce capacity, first there, first in!

Thanks; will probably have to split myself into 3 persons during the whole festival to be sure not to miss anything… Interesting with a new small indoor stage.

• Anyone clue me in as to where and when Brian Jonestown Massacre are playing por favor?

• @theoldman:1ubc1vis:

Booked into a new hotel called Bestrpice Diagonal (terrible name) which felt a bit risky cos I don't even think it's open yet. However, it's right beside the festival and was very affordable to fingers crossed it works out fine. If anyone happens to know anything about it or can confirm it actually exists please feel free to let me know! Ta

Hi, I don't know if your question about the hotel is still relevant?

I just called for you just in case - your (hopefully) lovely residence during Primavera apparently exists (someone picked up the phone at 4 am and the guy told me it's 200 m from the festival / 10 minutes by foot. Lucky you!

-- If anyone else needs help, let me know and I'll do my best. Welcome to all of you travelers!

• Wow. Thanks very much for that Lynn77! That was really nice of you.

Not long to wait now. Too excited.

• Here is a preview from drowned in sound
    http://www.drownedinsound.com/in_depth/ ... is-preview

• @theoldman:3qn5b53z:

Wow. Thanks very much for that Lynn77! That was really nice of you.

Not long to wait now. Too excited.

Anytime! That was easy to do and I also appreciate it when people help whenever I travel. Plus… you don't want to be sleeping in the street... except there's not going to be too much sleeping for us next week with those (amazing! and) crazy schedules, is there?!

Yeah, TOO excited here too!! I can't believe we're almost there!

• How many tickets will there be per concert at the Heineken Hidden Stage? And is it correct that tickets for the concerts of each day will be available from 17.00 the same day at the Info on site?

• I haven't seen anywhere disclosed how many tickets there will be for the Hidden stage / gig

• the 2nd part of what you mention is what the website says, no more info…

Monday noon there's a press conference so let's see if they give out more info on that and other practical details!

• last year / this year… (Jenny's coming back )

Anyone:

• who was at Primavera Sound last year and couldn't forget Jenny's killer tights (The Postal Service - great show!) I for one sure didn't forget those tights and neither did several of the media out there!

• into Jenny Lewis

• " The Postal Service and wants to have a great souvenir from the show, not just the regular tee/merch

• into tights fetish or whatever

I've found them! (the tights, that is) I'm going to grab a pair for myself. If someone else needs help in getting a pair for you/girl-friends/whatever, I can't promise anything, but send me a PM asap and I'll see what I can do.

Here's a pic of the tights, she was wearing these in at least another show last year as well.

• Festivalgoers will have the opportunity to get their reservation to see the exclusive concerts that will take place on the Heineken Hidden stage on Thursday 29th, Friday 30th and Saturday 31st in the Parc del Fòrum. The free reservations will be available on each of these days at 5 p.m. at the information point inside the festival site with one ticket per concert per person.

So where's the information point ? By adidas originals ? Or is there one nearer the main entrance ?

• The Information point - please don't take this as 100% correct for this year but in previous years there has been an information point just outside the main entry gates. When you walk up past the auditorium and go through the first barrier where the security guys check your bags for booze it's usually just over on the right near all the cabins where media and guest list tickets are picked up. Hopefully it's there again this year.

Hope you get the tickets you want!

• @theoldman:18olawvd:

The Information point - please don't take this as 100% correct for this year but in previous years there has been an information point just outside the main entry gates. When you walk up past the auditorium and go through the first barrier where the security guys check your bags for booze it's usually just over on the right near all the cabins where media and guest list tickets are picked up. Hopefully it's there again this year.

Thanks, yes on the map (on the app) there is an information point where you say. Makes more sense.

• @faketalesofpeniscola:2ftsr721:

@theoldman:2ftsr721:

The Information point - please don't take this as 100% correct for this year but in previous years there has been an information point just outside the main entry gates. When you walk up past the auditorium and go through the first barrier where the security guys check your bags for booze it's usually just over on the right near all the cabins where media and guest list tickets are picked up. Hopefully it's there again this year.

Thanks, yes on the map (on the app) there is an information point where you say. Makes more sense.

Here's the map for those who don't have the app.

Info point circumscribed.

• The Pizza Underground
    Sábado 31/ Saturday 31st / Dissabte 31
    21:15 Heineken Hidden Stage

• Anyone going to The Pixies film this evening? I guess most of the people coming from abroad are not yet in the city; but just in case:

For those of us lucky enough to be already here there's a movie about The Pixies this evening at Maldà cinema (c/del Pi, 5), 8 pm, free entrance till the theatre is full.

I'm going, can't wait! Let's see if I manage to sleep tonight with the excitement…

• @Lynne77:17cdvn9c:

Anyone going to The Pixies film this evening? I guess most of the people coming from abroad are not yet in the city; but just in case:

For those of us lucky enough to be already here there's a movie about The Pixies this evening at Maldà cinema (c/del Pi, 5), 8 pm, free entrance till the theatre is full.

I'm going, can't wait! Let's see if I manage to sleep tonight with the excitement…

Unfortunately I don't arrive until Tuesday (though leave tomorrow!), Paus/Shellac on Wednesday will be my first Primavera-thing of this year. Can't wait too.