Primavera Sound 2014

• Hi there,
    are there any news, announcements, changes etc. concerning the entry to Apolo on wednesday? Was kind of a mess last year. Thanks in advance.

Best!

• really happy about the addition of girl band. they're the kind of act i miss a bit in this edition. a little more noisey, a little more less-known and a little more fun.

anyway, in exactly two months i'm gonna be in barcelona, so everything's pretty awesome.

• Also delighted Girl Band have been added. Glorious noise. If anyone's interested in checking them out take a wee visit to http://girlbanddublin.bandcamp.com where you can download pretty much everything they've released for free.

Booked into a new hotel called Bestrpice Diagonal (terrible name) which felt a bit risky cos I don't even think it's open yet. However, it's right beside the festival and was very affordable to fingers crossed it works out fine. If anyone happens to know anything about it or can confirm it actually exists please feel free to let me know! Ta

• Update for Primavera Als Clubs:

MONDAY 26th MAY

• APOLO : Darren Hayman & The Trial Separation, The Free Fall Band, Tigercats

TUESDAY 27th MAY

• APOLO : Antibalas, Chicha Libre
    • LA [2] DE APOLO: Don't Panic! We're From Poland powered by Culture.pl: Anthony Chorale, Coldair, Furia, Hokei
    • TEATRE PRINCIPAL: Sony presents: Hot Chip (dj set), Digitalism (dj set)

WEDNESDAY 28th MAY

• APOLO: The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Har Mar Superstar, Holy Ghost! Djs, Niña Coyote eta Chico Tornado
    • LA [2] DE APOLO: Showcase La Castanya: Aries, Beach Beach, Me and the Bees
    • TEATRE PRINCIPAL: Jamie xx & Friends featuring John Talabot & Rodaidh McDonald
    • EL TEATRO LATINO: Uproot Andy i Geko Jones (Qué Bajo?!), Ecos del Gueto (Hibai, Lumumba Jr, Biano)
    • BARTS: The Ex, Full Blast, Paus, Shellac

SUNDAY 1st JUNE

• APOLO: Chromeo, Cloud Nothings, Dave P, Ty Segall, Vàlius
    • LA [2] DE APOLO: Showcase BCore: Cuello, Fuckin' Bollocks, No More Lies
    • BARTS: Angel Olsen, Grouper, Joana Serrat, Juana Molina

• Hamilton Leithauser on the 30th. Source: his Facebook page.

• sure about that? it doesn't say so anywhere.

there is however going to be a hivern disc label party on the 31, nice!

"This year we will be doing some label parties in some of the best clubs and venues around Europe. It's the first time we're doing this kind of label parties and we must say we're super excited about them. […] Here are the full dates. We will post the lineups here so stay tuned […] 31.May ES/ Barcelona / Primavera Sound“

• Yes I'm sure. They removed it an half hour later.

• seems like jozef van wissem will be back again this year

• horarios this year in april or in may?

• according to gabi ruiz these bands will perform on the two main-stages on thursday in order of appearance (no clashes): Grupo de Expertos, Real Estate, Midlake, Warpaint, St. Vincent, QOTSA, Arcade Fire, Disclosure.

on twitter st.vincent's stage-time was revealed: 21:50

• oh well, that sounds great!! I'm hoping for (in that order):

Real Estate - Midlake - Warpaint - Future Islands - Metronomy - Arcade Fire - Chvrches - Moderat

what a day!! if this will be possible this is so

• @branvan:3qh0sa2u:

oh well, that sounds great!! I'm hoping for (in that order):

Real Estate - Midlake - Warpaint - Future Islands - Metronomy - Arcade Fire - Chvrches - Moderat

what a day!! if this will be possible this is so

Metronomy starts at ~3:30. Moderat will overlap with Disclosure so I guess it will start by the end of Arcade Fire.

Since Metronomy is gonna be on Rayban stage and Moderat on ATP I guess Metronomy will start just as soon as Moderat ends.

• thank you for this information!!

did Gabi say something about Future Islands?

• @branvan:ru5fip0t:

did Gabi say something about Future Islands?

no.

• line-up for the main-stages on saturday (in order of appearance):
    MISHIMA
    JONATHAN WILSON
    TELEVISION
    SPOON
    VOLCANO CHOIR
    KENDRICK LAMAR
    NIN
    FOALS

• So the first obvious, if provisional, clash is St Vincent and Neutral Milk Hotel. Will have seen St Vincent twice by the time of Primavera, so NMH it is.
    Can we expect The National at a similar time to Arcade Fire the previous night, so approx 00:30 ?

• @faketalesofpeniscola:3f0klynx:

So the first obvious, if provisional, clash is St Vincent and Neutral Milk Hotel. Will have seen St Vincent twice by the time of Primavera, so NMH it is.
    Can we expect The National at a similar time to Arcade Fire the previous night, so approx 00:30 ?

Where did you get the info about the clash of NMH and St. Vincent?

• @Saukkis:2r4pk95i:

@faketalesofpeniscola:2r4pk95i:

So the first obvious, if provisional, clash is St Vincent and Neutral Milk Hotel. Will have seen St Vincent twice by the time of Primavera, so NMH it is.

Where did you get the info about the clash of NMH and St. Vincent?

from gabi on twitter and the non-english section of this forum

• Gabi wrote that St-Vincent will start at 21.50. On another tweet/post, he wrote that NMH will start "about" 22.00.
    Looks like a difficult choice will have to be made.

• @bousval43:313c4m8v:

Looks like a difficult choice will have to be made.

My choice will be NMH.

Something completely different:
    Will there be performances in the auditori on thursday?