Wristband Collection

• Will it be possible to exchange your ticket for a wristband before Thursday ?

If so, where and when ?

If not, I assume we will have to take our tickets to the gigs at the Apolo etc on the Tuesday and Wednesday ?

Are Buzzcocks playing the Hidden stage ? Anyone know when ?

Neutral Milk Hotel were amazing at the Barrowlands in Glasgow last night, we're in for a treat. Prepare to lose your voice.

Looking forward to it as ever.

Cheers.

• Will it be possible to exchange your ticket for a wristband before Thursday ?

If so, where and when ?

If not, I assume we will have to take our tickets to the gigs at the Apolo etc on the Tuesday and Wednesday ?

Neutral Milk Hotel were amazing at the Barrowlands in Glasgow last night, we're in for a treat. Prepare to lose your voice.

Looking forward to it as ever.

Cheers.

• wristband - SSG posted this on the tips & tricks thread:

@SSG:1mor24ba:

The organizers said that the wristband exchange this year will only take place in Parc Del Fòrum, starting on monday the 26th.

• buzzcocks:

@Alan_E:1mor24ba:

from the Spanish forum:

@primaprima:1mor24ba:

Buzzcocks
    Sábado 31/ Saturday 31st / Dissabte 31
    23:00 Heineken Hidden Stage

• neutral milk hotel:

@Alan_E:1mor24ba:

I'm working till 9.30 pm and I'm going to miss their show!! Man… (!)

• Thanks Lynne. You're a star !

• On the map of the fòrum site it says at the entrance: ticket exchange for cards and wristbands
    but what's the use of the card??

As I am a hero in losing stuff, I guess it won't take long before I lose a card

• @Alan_E:1d32q64p:

Thanks Lynne. You're a star !

Anytime Alan_E!
    @Alan_E:1d32q64p:

On the map of the fòrum site it says at the entrance: ticket exchange for cards and wristbands
    but what's the use of the card??

As I am a hero in losing stuff, I guess it won't take long before I lose a card

No f idea what cards are. Hopefully someone knows or I guess we'll find out hopefully not the hard way…

Yeah, me too! We can have a competition on who loses stuff first! I think the 1st thing I'll loose will be myself haha - last year was my 1st time at the festival and I think I only got the hang of where the stages were the last day, go orientation and mammoth Primavera Sound!

• The cards you guys are discussing are basically just the ticket to get in and out. You get a wristband that you need to keep on all the time and you also get the card (like a credit card in size) that has a barcode on it that they use to scan you in and out of the festival.

DON'T lose it! You'll not get into the festival without it.

• @theoldman:2lp13jke:

The cards you guys are discussing are basically just the ticket to get in and out. You get a wristband that you need to keep on all the time and you also get the card (like a credit card in size) that has a barcode on it that they use to scan you in and out of the festival.

If you have a VIP ticket, and they're the same as last year, then the QR code that is on the cards was attached physically to the wristband. If regular ticket, then yeah the card is essential but if you keep it in your wallet or purse, then how often really do you lose that? I'm sure I've got a few lanyards with card holders lying around that I could probably donate to those that want to keep it around their neck at all times

• @theoldman:w7pgvgjx:

The cards you guys are discussing are basically just the ticket to get in and out. You get a wristband that you need to keep on all the time and you also get the card (like a credit card in size) that has a barcode on it that they use to scan you in and out of the festival.

Thanks for the info !!!

• @alistair:1r2g2cjd:

If you have a VIP ticket, and they're the same as last year, then the QR code that is on the cards was attached physically to the wristband. If regular ticket, then yeah the card is essential but if you keep it in your wallet or purse, then how often really do you lose that? I'm sure I've got a few lanyards with card holders lying around that I could probably donate to those that want to keep it around their neck at all times

Thanks theoldman and alistair!
    I was just going to say I never got a card last year, only a wristband; I had a chip or whatever that was attached to my wristband, so I guess I WON'T loose that! haha

alistair - I'll definitely let you know if I feel I'm in desperate need of a cardholder to keep around my neck... well, to loose less cards at the festival in general. I do loose EVERYTHING. Fun times!! haha

I'm starting to get too excited. I'm more awake than I should be!

• In case anyone's wondering when they can collect their wristbands from the Forum before the festival, here's what it says on the site;

Collection and exchange timetable:
    Monday 26th: from 4 pm to 8 pm
    Tuesday 27th: from Midday to 8 pm
    Wednesday 28th: from Midday to 11 pm

Thanks to SSG for the link.