Primavera Sound 2015 - lineup - your wishlist

• not totally disapointed, but i kind of expected more

• Yes, a little underwhelmed. But Unknown Mortal Orchestra at the Parc and the Forum

• The whole line-app thing seemed a bit of a farce. Did it work for people? Mine was still doing the countdown thing when the line-up was being shared everywhere else on the internet. All seemed a bit pointless, just stick it on the website, FB and Twitter and it's job done.

Anyway, it's worked out pretty well for me. Sleater-Kinney, Julie Ruin, Ex Hex, Babes in Toyland (yeah, you can tell the kind of stuff I like) is exciting. Hookworms are ace. Cheatahs, Diiv, Viet Cong. There's a good few names I already like and will be keen to see. There's plenty other names I'm interested in and will check out soon.

I usually find myself feeling a bit underwhelmed when the line-up is announced but then over the following weeks I'll spend a lot of time listening to some of the bands I'm not familiar with and excitement starts to build. Barcelona in May seems a long way off at the moment but it'll come!

• does anybody know if there will be concerts in the auditori on thursday (like last year)?

• So…are Ride headlining? Surely not.

• Ok, but their name is topping the Friday bill. Who is the headliner? Alt-J? Patti Smith? Didn't we have Arcade Fire last year? I'm going out on a limb and saying there is no Friday night head line act yet.

• @theoldman:1drjbpmr:

I usually find myself feeling a bit underwhelmed when the line-up is announced but then over the following weeks I'll spend a lot of time listening to some of the bands I'm not familiar with and excitement starts to build. Barcelona in May seems a long way off at the moment but it'll come!

yeah, i'm always a bit disappointed when the line-up comes. but the truth is, the names on the bill are as good as any other year before. my feeling of underwhelming got more to do with my age (already seen lots of stuff) and my skyrocket high expectations.

fuck that, we got the replacements (or whats left of them). a band i never expected to see. and from what i've read before, their reunion is not gonna last forever.

all in all there should be at least 20 acts i really want to see, from mikal cronin to fumaca preta to hookworms. plus 40 acts that are totally okay with me. the riot grrrl thing is awesome, the metal/hardrock/drone-package is great. and i don't really need the strokes and their projects, but it kind of makes me smile.

don't understand the emo-revival, but it was bound to happen at primavera too. would've preferred some burger-bands instead, but whatever.

so thanks to everyone involved for making a great line-up. again. and hell, i even like the game. it was a fun way to find out about all the names (still waiting for the ccr-announcment, though. naming the game "bad moon", you have to deliver now)

• Aye. I'd have taken a repeat of last year's line up to be honest. Had a great times with about 10 acts who I adore. This time, I was initially disappointed but I've changed my tune. First of all, I have my ticket so there's no point moaning about it. Second of all there are a LOT of bands who I'd like to see (none of them are MUST SEE for me, aside from Tyler, Run the Jewels and Interpol), so that'll be good. Thirdly, I'm getting right into the other groups I'd never heard of (American Football) and ones I'd never think of listening to (Damien Rice). It's a beautiful education process. Really happy with the line up. Highlights will be interpol, Belle & Seb, Sleater Kinney, Swans, Tyler, RTJ, Eels, Death from Above and Patti Smith.

• Just seen that in a FIB-Forum people are unhappy about Portishead playing Benicassim.
    If they give us Portishead, they can have The Black Keys…

• Totally delighted to see Mikal Cronin, The Replacements, Ex Hex, Twerps.

• Confirmed: Tori Amos
    Cancelled: Eels

gabi ruiz is back in the forum:
    viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9928

• The lineup may not reach the high standards of the last two years but I am still tempted to attend. I just have to figure out if it's worth some 800 euro in total cost for the trip.
    Plenty of quality acts but not that many big draws for me.
    The Replacements, Sunn O))), Mikal Cronin, Cheatahs, Ride, Pallbearer, Earth, Swans, Interpol and Thee Oh Sees is a pretty good mix.
    The Friday seems weaker than the other days.

• https://www.inmusicfestival.com/en/prog ... and-sparks

ffs= franz ferdinand + sparks
    i'd like to see them at primavera.

edit: ffs will be at fib.

• Soon in the US: Seth Avett and Jessica Mayfield Sing Elliott Smith. Would be a great addition for PS i may!

• Soon in the US: Stephin Merritt (with Sam Davol) will perform 26 of his songs in alphabetical order. Would be a great addition for PS!

http://www.houseoftomorrow.com/blog/201 ... -june-2015

• ATP used to be faster in telling us which bands will perform on their stage…
    https://www.facebook.com/atpfestival/ph ... =1&theater

• has there been any word anywhere about stage breakdowns, times etc? Possibly far too early yet I guess.

7 weeks to go. Very very quiet on the English forum. Where did everybody go?

• @theoldman:5mlter9a:

has there been any word anywhere about stage breakdowns, times etc? Possibly far too early yet I guess.

7 weeks to go. Very very quiet on the English forum. Where did everybody go?

the times they are a-changin. forums are dying out everywhere…

across the board little bits of info were already given out. panda bear and sun kil moon are playing the auditori. replacements, ride and antony are in mordor, tori amos at ray-ban.

but i guess there could have been some rescheduling since and we're still a few weeks away before we get the official timetable.

• @derblonde:1ywsxw90:

the times they are a-changin. forums are dying out everywhere…

true.
    but when gabi ruiz returned to this forum, i was hoping that we could get some information here.
    unfortunately this is not the case (except for few details).

five weeks till primavera…so there should be some news soon. here, on facebook or elsewhere.