Primavera Sound 2016 - lineup - rumours and wishlists

• loop and bardo pond are out, especially bardo pond makes me sad as hell.

and finally the timetable is here, and, what a suprise hundreds of clashes.

i know, it is what it is, clashes are part of having so many great acts playing, but the order on friday is uneven at best. dungen vs white fence vs aliment vs richard dawson and titus andronicus (on one of the big stages as well) vs neil hagerty all in the course of two hours, while there's one single rock-act playing after midnight, sucks.

oh, and atp got a new name, end of an era and all.

• how does it work at Wednesday? is there something Special for the VIP-ticketholders? can you reserve/get a ticket in advance for apolo/la2deApolo in the Portal and - if yes - when?

i have lots of horrible clashes. Tame Impala vs. John Carpenter.. Brian Wilson vs. Julia Holter.. Beach House vs. Kiasmos andand…

• @branvan:2r0mg2xn:

how does it work at Wednesday? is there something Special for the VIP-ticketholders? can you reserve/get a ticket in advance for apolo/la2deApolo in the Portal and - if yes - when?

i have lots of horrible clashes. Tame Impala vs. John Carpenter.. Brian Wilson vs. Julia Holter.. Beach House vs. Kiasmos andand…

not to mention your suede vs daughter clash.

no word on wednesday yet, but in the last years there was always a separate lane for vips.

• Suede vs. Daughter

horrible…

since Night Thougts is 48Min long, i'm hoping Suede end before 20.30h and i can catch a few Daughter Songs after a rush to Mordor...

• if only Beach House and The Last Shadow Puppets could change their slots..

then there would be a dream run:

Radiohead - Beach House - Kiasmos

• For which auditori-concerts will we need extra tickets?

• so only Suede with reservation ticket in the Auditori. nothing special for vip.

what's the deal with the Apolo on Wednesday? do you need to get tickets in advance? there's a special queue for vip, right?

• may be a dumb question, but I don't understand if you need a PRO accreditation to attend the DayPro concerts. a couple of great artists are playing there at a convenient time.

• is it possible to change the name for a personalized tuesday-ticket for lcd at sala apolo?

i received one from a friend but it obviously has his name.

• administrators

@luca:1k4zhk6v:

may be a dumb question, but I don't understand if you need a PRO accreditation to attend the DayPro concerts. a couple of great artists are playing there at a convenient time.

no, you don´t need it

• One of the best years (but I tend to think so almost every year…)
    Cass Mccombs-Suede-Daughter-Air-EITS-John Carpenter-Thee Oh Sees
    Lubomyr Melnyck-White Fence-Ben Watt-Savages-Beirut-Radiohead-Kiasmos
    Six Organs-Wild Nothing-The Chills-Current 93-Drive Like Jehu-PJ Harvey-Sigur Ros

Everything will be great

• Suede-Daughter

we can runrunrun togehter…

Air-EITS

an restrestrest together...

i stay in Mordor even more for Tame Impala. but heavy clash with John Carpenter.

Have Fun!

• well, thanks for the lcd-show at barts, one of the happiest audiences i've ever seen. and the fancy toilets, and the comfort, and the garbage-men. and thanks for the shows closing the adidas. white reaper, sheer mag and islam chipsy were all truly great, please keep that schedule. too many highlights: ty segall and mannie making me love the muggers, even though i didn't care about the album, richard dawson, parquet courts, beak>, venom, vince staples, john carpenter, drive like jehu…

still think titus andronicus should have gotten a better slot, but the show was still great.

the only bad thing was the sound where i was standing at brian wilson, way too quiet. but the audience reacted really well and stopped talking (except when they were singing, which meant you couldn't hear the band anymore, but who could blame them).
    oh, and didn't knew that black devil music club is just a meta thing and not really an old forgotten electro auteur, now i know! nice beach club anyway.

saw the great aliment on the new unplugged stage, and yeah, the change did make sense.

til next year.