Filtraciones

• @wolfcatala:8dqej93j:

Tiene el nuevo de Jarvis suficientes buenos temas como para no haber incluído el de cunts are still running the world?

de buenas a primeras te diría que no

a mí me pareció también un tema chulo, sigo preguntándome por què desapareció

• Madre mía, cuánto trabajo… veo que Harry no ha descansado en todo el fin de semana.

• http://www.sendspace.com/file/nuzszq

Herman Dune - Giant

• Harry! Muchas gracías por lo de Mogwai… bajado ya... tengo ganas de escucharlo!!!!

• bajando el de Herman, joder, cómo le ha costado

• @poppie:3ot3b809:

@wolfcatala:3ot3b809:

Tiene el nuevo de Jarvis suficientes buenos temas como para no haber incluído el de cunts are still running the world?

bueno lo es. tiene sus temas… aunque a mi de momento no hay ninguno que encuentre mejor que cunts

• Las enésimas Gracias, Harry.

Poppie cuanto te tardó el de Herman? Llevo un buen rato esperando

• gracias otra vez harry

a mi el de Jarvis no me parece mal aunque tampoco le he podido dar muchas escuchas, tampoco me ha apetecido mucho volverlo a escuchar. El cd está bien, supongo que merece unas quantas escuchas más. Yo la canción de la que hablais no la escuché…

• @soft:

@poppie:2uruvv14:

@wolfcatala:2uruvv14:

bueno lo es. tiene sus temas… aunque a mi de momento no hay ninguno que encuentre mejor que cunts

Sí que está, es la pista oculta

Por cierto, gracias Harry!

• @UpStairs:1k2p886c:

Las enésimas Gracias, Harry.

Poppie cuanto te tardó el de Herman? Llevo un buen rato esperando

MMM, PUES UN RATITO

PERO NO MÁS DE UNA HORA

• @eljocielfoc:2z20g3dt:

@soft:

@poppie:2z20g3dt:

@wolfcatala:2z20g3dt:

Sí que está, es la pista oculta

Por cierto, gracias Harry!

os iba a preguntar si era esta pero pa no cagarla me lo he callado… gracias

• pues sinceramente, ni me di cuenta, al ver que eran 34 minutos de tema pensé que se trataba de una pasadita en el ripeo…

• Sophia - 'Technology Won't Save Us' (2006)

_Label: The Flower Shop Recordings (Europe), City Slang (Germany) & Bang! (Belgium)
    Formats: CD, CD & LP
    Cat. number: FLOWCD 023 & CSLP12
    Release Date: 27-Oct-2006

Tracks:
    1. Technology Won't Save Us
    2. Pace
    3. Where Are You Now
    4. Big City Rot
    5. Twilight At The Hotel Moscow
    6. Birds
    7. Lost (She Believed In Angels…)
    8. Weightless
    9. P.1/P.2 (Cherry Trees And Debt Collectors)
    10. Theme For The May Queen No. 3

Technology Won’t Save Us’, the eagerly awaited follow up to 2004’s critically acclaimed ‘People Are Like Seasons’ (City Slang/The Flower Shop Recordings). As a loose collective of musicians assembled by front man and songwriter Robin Proper-Sheppard, SOPHIA were formed after the sudden and tragic death of friend and bass player Jimmy Fernandez and untimely end of his former band, the massively influential The God Machine. Steadily evolving since the stripped down introspective melancholy of their 1996 debut ‘Fixed Water’, ‘The Infinite Circle’ (1998), 2001’s string-accompanied live album ‘De Nachten’ and ‘People Are Like Seasons’ SOPHIA are currently a truly unique proposition, trading in what Drowned In Sound calls ‘considered widescreen brilliance’ and The Daily Telegraph describes as ‘Easily a match for the big, universal songs of Flaming Lips or the Verve… deserves to be massive. Realist romanticism, to be loved long-term…’. Robin describes ‘Technology Won’t Save Us’ as ‘probably the most adventurous album I’ve made so far’ and from the heavily orchestrated opening instrumental track, which shares its name with the album, it’s easy to see why.
    Technology Won't Save Us: An instrumental song inspired by the true story of a father and his nine-year-old son that drown together after becoming stranded on the mud flats and sand bars off the Cumbrian coastline of the UK. Disorientated by the fog and quickly rising tides, the father was in constant contact with the rescue team via his mobile phone and although the rescuers were just a few hundred meters away, the raging tide and lack of visibility made it impossible for the pair to be saved. During one of the calls, the son was said to be sitting on his fathers' shoulders and rushing water can be heard in the background…_

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lejn2s

• ufff, el tema que abre el disco de SOPHIA es una pasada

• Triple ración de rarezas de Waits:

_When I was small I always thought that songwriters sat alone at upright pianos in cramped smoky little rooms with a bottle and an ashtray and everything came in the window blew through them and came out of the piano as a song…and in a weird way that is exactly what happens.

What’s Orphans? I don’t know. Orphans is a dead end kid driving a coffin with big tires across the Ohio River wearing welding goggles and a wife beater with a lit firecracker in his ear.

At the center of this record is my voice. I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice, I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer…I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument.

Kathleen and I wanted the record to be like emptying our pockets on the table after an evening of gambling, burglary, and cow tipping. We enjoy strange couplings, that’s how we got together. We wanted Orphans to be like a shortwave radio show where the past is sequenced with the future, consisting of things you find on the ground, in this world and no world, or maybe the next world. Whatever you imagine that to be.

If a record really works at all, it should be made like a homemade doll with tinsel for hair and seashells for ears stuffed with candy and money. Or like a good woman’s purse with a Swiss army knife and a snake bite kit.

Orphans contains songs for all occasions. Some of the songs were written in turmoil and recorded at night in a moving car, others were written in hotel rooms and recorded in Hollywood during big conflamas. That’s when conflict weds drama. At any rate these are the ones that survived the flood and were rescued from the branches of trees after the water’s retreat.

Gathering all this material together was like rounding up chickens at the beach. It’s not like you go into vault and check out what you need. Most of it was lost or buried under the house. Some of the tapes I had to pay ransom for to a plumber in Russia. You fall into the vat. We started to write just to climb out of the vat. Then you start listening and sorting and start writing in response to what you hear. And more recording. And then you get bit by a spider, go down the gopher hole, and make a whole different record. That was the process pretty much the last three years.

Then we met Karl Derfler, a wizard engineer who works at Bay Side Studios in Richmond, CA, in the science fiction part of town. A battlefield medic, he did a Lazarus on a number of the songs and recorded all the new material.

On Orphans there is a mambo about a convict who breaks out of jail with a fishbone, a gospel train song about Charlie Whitman and John Wilkes Boothe, a delta blues about a disturbing neighbor, a spoken word piece about a woman who was struck by lightening, an 18th century Scottish madrigal about murderous sibling rivalry, an American backwoods a cappella about a hanging. Even a song by Jack Kerouac and a spiritual with my own personal petition to the Lord with prayer…There’s even a show tune about an old altar boy and a rockabilly song about a young man who’s begging to be lied to.

I think you will find more singing and dancing here than usual. But I hope fans of more growling, more warbling, more barking, more screeching won’t be disappointed either.

Tom Waits
    August 2006

Orphans: Brawlers, Bawlers and Bastards is a spectacular musical journey, which visits most every genre of American song tradition.

The diverse 56-song, 3-disc collection captures the full scope of Tom Waits’ shamanic powers as a vocalist, literary lyricist, romantic melodist, innovative arranger and pioneer of sonic worlds.

This deluxe limited edition release, written and produced by Waits and his longtime collaborator and wife, Kathleen Brennan contains 30 new and never before heard recordings, plus rare songs taken from collaborations with artists in film, literature and music—complete with a 94-page handmade booklet of lyrics and rare photos. The set, which took over three years to compile and record, is grouped by genre with songs guaranteed to move and shake the heart, the body, the mind and most unquestionably the soul.

Each of the CD’s are separately arranged and sub-titled – “Brawlers,” “Bawlers” and “Bastards” to encapsulate the full range of Waits’ nomadic scope of musical styles.

Brawlers is packed with full throated juke joint stomp, boogies and riotous blues. It’s roadhouse Waits,..He chugs, whistles and screams. It’s primal steaming surreal blues. He channels the Stones, Beefheart, Muddy Waters and T-Rex. One new one, “Low Down” is raw garage rock with Waits’ 20 year old son, Casey on drums and San Francisco’s white trash blues icon, Ron Hacker, on guitar.

Bawlers – Lonesome ballads about the sadness at the end of the road are framed by tender songs of innocence and green hope. The plaintive hill country laments of, “Tell It To Me” and the cautionary tale, “Fannin Street” blend poignantly with saloon songs of betrayal and despair (“The World Keeps Turning”) Celtic waltzes and bitter cabaret torch songs like, “It’s Over” and “Little Drop Of Poison”, all of which explore what the heart gives and what it takes away.

Bastards – explores the strange and unusual side of Waits, who is peculiar by nature. Contained here is experimental music and scary tales. There are uncategorizable diversions into this dark side. It tunnels beneath the city with spiels, rants, mouth rhythms, including a poignant reminiscence of car ownership, a Ramones cover and a version of Daniel Johnston’s, “King Kong,” a disturbing bedtime story,(not for children faint of heart),and a poem by Charles Bukowski. It has insects, murder, drowning and insanity. Or as ma says, the full dinner menu._

_BRAWLERS

01. Lie To Me
    02. LowDown
    03. 2:19
    04. Fish In The Jailhouse
    05. Bottom Of The World
    06. Lucinda
    07. Ain't Goin' Down To The Well
    08. Lord I've Been Changed
    09. Puttin' On The Dog
    10. Road To Peace
    11. All The Time
    12. The Return Of Jackie and Judy
    13. Walk Away
    14. Sea Of Love
    15. Buzz Fledderjohn
    16. Rains On Me

BAWLERS
    01. Bend Down The Branches
    02. You Can Never Hold Back Spring
    03. Long Way Home
    04. Widow's Grove
    05. Little Drop Of Poison
    06. Shiny Things
    07. World Keeps Turning
    08. Tell It To Me
    09. Never Let Go
    10. Fannin Street
    11. Little Man
    12. It's Over
    13. If I Have To Go
    14. Goodnight Irene
    15. The Fall Of Troy
    16. Take Care Of All My Children
    17. Down There By The Train
    18. Danny Says
    19. Jayne's Blue Wish
    20. Young At Heart

BASTARDS
    01. What Keeps Mankind Alive
    02. Children's Story
    03. Heigh Ho
    04. Army Ants
    05. Books Of Moses
    06. Bone Chain
    07. Two Sisters
    08. First Kiss
    09. Dog Door
    10. Redrum
    11. Nirvana
    12. Home I'll Never Be
    13. Poor Little Lamb
    14. Altar Boy
    15. The Pontiac
    16. Spidey's Wild Ride
    17. King Kong
    18. On The Road_

Tom Waits: Orphans

Disk 1-BRAWLERS
    hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=73FOBSUK

Disk 2-Bawlers
    hxxp://www.sendspace.com/file/yw9519
    or
    hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=IU600Y2F
    192 kps

Disk 3 - Bastards-
    hxxp://www.sendspace.com/file/wd0sw1
    192 kps
    or hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=GRUPGO2

• Uf, este si que tengo ganas de llegar a casa para bajarmelo.

Gracias Harry!

• Gracias Harry, era la filtracion que mas andaba buscando los ultimos dias

EDITO: Este tio es un genio hasta con los descartes…En cuanto salga este disco, a la tienda que me piro a comprarlo, para degustar el placer de quitarle el plastico y flipar con el libreto

• Que maravilla el nuevo disco de Sophia. 3 escuchas y ganando en cada una.

Por otro lado, por fin ha salido el nuevo disco de Mahogany, después de 5 años sin sacar nada ya está aquí su 2º disco, que, tras una escucha, pinta pero que muy bien.
    Por cierto, producido por Robin Guthrie.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WNOKNSJS

• El nuevo de los Shins, aunque con un bitrate regulero, en unos dias pongo un link a mayor calidad:

http://rapidshare.de/files/37371631/The_Shins.rar

• @Harry_Powell:3pb51g28:

El nuevo de los Shins, aunque con un bitrate regulero, en unos dias pongo un link a mayor calidad:

http://rapidshare.de/files/37371631/The_Shins.rar

Cuidado con lo que hace esta gente que de este disco puede que dependa que se vengan al PS o no .

Mañana voy a por el de Sophia.