venue -- ‘Eglise Sainte-Catherine’, one of the largest churches in
    Brussels. Book June 9-10 as the weekend you will visit Brussels this
    year if you do not enjoy living there already! For full information,
    press release and most importantly how to get tickets -- visit the
    www.Anymoments.net site:
    http://www.anymoments.net/index_files/Page327.htm

2. SUBWAY SUN, SUMMER SALT -- EYELESS IN GAZA album
    Work continues somewhat sporadically on this seemingly Herculean
    project, due in part to teething troubles with the new studio set-up.
    Recordings have been concluded for this album (finally!), with
    editing and mixing beginning this week. The genesis of this
    particular project, I think it's fair to say, is proving to be one
    the most chequered and 'peculiar' in the history of the band, as yet
    another sea-change is sensed at work within the music. It is
    beginning to feel like a single album again, and NOT a double, as
    last reported. This is principally due to the exciting nature of the
    concluding recording sessions, where inspiration and energy focussed
    upon a completely different strand of creativity. This resulted in
    the creation of several brand new songs and pieces, which will be
    developed to, it is hoped, eventually coalesce as an entirely
    separate set of recordings entitled ''MONSTER FIELD''. Meanwhile, a
    summer release date is still hoped for SUMMER SALT, and negotiations
    are imminent for a release outlet outside of the more usual (of late)
    A-Scale aegis. Watch this space.

3. PLAGUE OF YEARS -- MARTYN BATES "overview" album
    To be released on SubRosa, this Martyn Bates' overview album, will be
    released early June 2006, coinciding nicely with the Brussels solo
    and EYELESS IN GAZA concerts.

4. FROM INSIDE THE WALLED GARDEN -- TWELVE THOUSAND DAYS album
    This third album length release from Martyn Bates' and Alan Trench's
    TWELVE THOUSAND DAYS is due to appear in May , on the Shining Day
    label -- the quite, effective hand at work behind the release of the
    AT THE LANDGATE ep. This batch of recordings is (at last!) at the
    cutting stage (the cut has in fact been approved), and the sleeve
    design is been readied as these words are being written. According to
    Martyn the album has ''a different feel from the others -- it is
    still Twelve Thousand Days, but the canvas and foregroundings of this
    particular reading are eminently more visible somehow ... the record
    definitely reflects the organic circumstance of its making. Its an
    obliquely personal album as well, in that the music bears evidence of
    visibly marking the passage of time and events in both our personal
    as well as our musical lives -- as individuals and as individuals
    coming together to create.''

A second TWELVE THOUSAND DAYS CONCERT, in Bristol, is a distinct
    possibility for the late Summer. Meanwhile, the SEVEN VOYAGES arm of
    the Cryphanthus nexus has been busy building upon the success of
    their live settings of the HEXEN film, hatching various soundtracks
    -- for example, for a 20's silent version of THE MAGICIAN -- and
    preparing various scattered examples early cinematic films of renown
    -- for an unsuspecting Chinese market: East meets West, in what
    threatens to be a most distinctive, and perhaps hitherto unsuspected
    manner.

5. TO A CHILD DANCING IN THE WIND -- TROUM/MARTYN BATES album
    To A Child Dancing In The Wind, Martyn Bates’ collaboration with
    Troum is definitely out by the end of this month (April).
    Transgredient Records releases the album and it will be announced at
    the Troum http://www.troum.com/ and Drone Records <http://
    www.dronerecords.de/> web sites soon for the price of 12 Euro. (It
    will also be available directly from A-Scale.)

The album features settings of works by the Irish poet W. B. Yeats,
    the release comprises the following tracks: The Arrow/Mad as the Mist
    and Snow/The Magi/Mad Reprise/I Made My Song. The album has been
    described as being a "lush and sublimal interplay with and
    investigation of Yeats’ lyric sensibility … a kind of mystic folk
    marriage of the supine and the airborne … ." Martyn is singing on 4
    of the tracks.

6. DISSONANCE -- MARTYN BATES’ first solo project
    Talks continue -- something of a 3D nature is getting closer!
    (Curiously, copies of the original American version of Dissonance
    have been selling for $300 plus, of late ... this augur well for the
    long looooooooong overdue first 'full' release of this curio?)

7. MARTYN BATES’ solo MYSTERY SEAS (Letters Written #2)
    Re-released in Europe (Switzerland) by Shayo http://www.shayo.com.
    This release is now available for purchase via A-Scale (see web page
    for postage details and address (currently via me until Paypal
    payments have been worked out by the offices of A-Scale). It does
    sound different (and the packaging is different) from the previous
    release (but no remixes or added material).

P.S. I must also mention two more somewhat related news items:

a, ORCHIS have a wonderful new EP -- 'Other Days' -- released in mp3
    format, which can be bought from Woven Wheat Whispers: <http://
    www.wovenwheatwhispers.co.uk/Label-Review-Orchis.htm>

b, BRON AREA: Fragile Sentences EP -- you can finally get your hands
    on this long sought after early A-Scale release!! Scroll down the
    Marz Imprintz web site: http://www.dnastudio.freeserve.co.uk/
    Thanks Kevin for making it available again!

[thought I sent this out yesterday, but only to myself ;-/ … ]

• PRIMAL SCREAM estreno en exclusiva ayer su nuevo album en el astoria de London.

A falta de escuchar las nuevas canciones, este repertorio me pone …

Country Girl
    Dolls
    Jailbird
    Shoot Speed Kill Light
    Detroit
    Nitty Gritty
    Suicide Sally And Johnny Guitar
    Kill All Hippies
    When The Bomb Drops
    The 99th Floor
    Medication
    Rocks
    Kowalski
    Swastika Eyes
    Moving On Up
    Slip Inside This House
    Accelerator
    Skull X
    Gimme Some Truth
    Country Girl
    Rocks

• Micah P.Hinson & John Mark Lapaham

The Late Cord are John Mark Lapham and Micah P. Hinson. Both are natives of Abilene Texas. Their debut mini album "Lights From The Wheelhouse" is scheduled for release in the UK on April 24 on 10" vinyl and CD.

Por lo visto, el resultado es música para rezar:

http://www.thelatecord.com/my_most_mean ... people.mp3

• OTRO nuevo disco de SUFJAN STEVENS

Extraido de muzikalia:

El 25 de julio, Asthmatic Kitty pondrá en circulación un nuevo disco de Sufjan Stevens. Se llamará The Avalanche, y en él se incluirán veintiún temas recogidos de las grabaciones de Illinois, entre temas, intrumentales, interludios y demos, además de tres versiones alternativas de “Chicago”. En el disco participan los Illinoismakers, James McAlister, Craig Montoro, Shara Worden y Katrina Kerns, además de Rosie Thomas.

Los temas que formarán The Avalanche son:

"The Avalanche"
    "Dear Mr Supercomputer"
    "Adlai Stevenson"
    "The Vivian Girls Are Visited In the Night by Saint Dargarius and his Squadron of Benevolent Butterflies"
    "Chicago" (acoustic version)
    "The Henney Buggy Band"
    "Saul Bellow"
    "Carlyle Lake"
    "Springfield, or Bobby Got a Shadfly Caught in his Hair"
    "The Mistress Witch from McClure (or, The Mind That Knows Itself)"
    "Kaskaskia River"
    "Chicago" (adult contemporary easy listening version)
    "Inaugural Pop Music for Jane Margaret Byrne"
    "No Man's Land"
    "The Palm Sunday Tornado Hits Crystal Lake"
    "The Pick-up"
    "The Perpetual Self, or "What Would Saul Alinsky Do?""
    "For Clyde Tombaugh"
    "Chicago" (Multiple Personality Disorder version)
    "Pittsfield"
    "The Undivided Self (for Eppie and Popo)"

¿¿¿ALGUN DIA LO PODREMOS VER POR AQUI???

• a mi me continua intrigando si conseguira hacer un disco por cada estado de los fucking usa. A disco por año son 52 años. no se si lo vere.

• Supongo que habrá cosas interesantes que decir sobre Dakota del Norte, Maine o Montana, pero a mi ahora mismo no se me ocurren, y menos a ojos del indie europeo medio.

• a mi se me ocurren cosas interesantes que decir de tejas y su familia predilecta.

• vaya panda estais hechos… con la de cosas que se podrian decir sobre Marbella y siempre mirando al exterior y a esos pescados hervidos de rednecks.
    Si SPK estuvieran en activo y bien, más de uno se enteraria...

• China veta cinco canciones de los Rolling Stones

Mick Jagger, líder de los Rolling Stones, ironizó ayer sobre la censura que el Gobierno chino ha impuesto a la banda ante su esperado concierto de esta noche en Shanghái, el primero que el grupo ofrece el país asiático.
    "Me satisface que el Ministerio de Cultura proteja la moral de los banqueros expatriados y de las amiguitas con las que vendrán al concierto", declaró ayer Jagger con sorna en alusión a la prohibición de cantar cinco canciones. El cantante de rock no las enumeró todas, sólo cuatro: Brown sugar, Honky tonk woman, Beast of burden y Let's spend the night together. Por su parte, Keith Richards, quien afirmó sentirse en China "como si fuera Marco Polo" propuso una solución: "Podríamos tal vez tocar las canciones dejando que Mick descansara, y sólo presentar la versión instrumental".
    Algunas piezas censuradas son auténticos himnos del banda inglesa formada por Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts y Ron Wood. Pero la noticia no les ha sorprendido demasiado ya que las cuatro canciones citadas habían sido vetadas anteriormente en China por su contenido sexual.

VIEJA HISTORIA
    La primera vez fue en el 2003 cuando la banda tenía previsto aterrizar con la gira Forty licks, que se suspendió por la gripe asiática. Las piezas tampoco figuraban en el disco recopilatorio que dio nombre a la gira.
    Jagger, un abuelo del rock con más de 40 años de carrera, recordó que la historia de sus relaciones con las autoridades Chinas viene de lejos. "La primera vez que quisimos venir, el Ministerio de Cultura nos pidió educadamente si podíamos intentar no tocar ciertas canciones", recordó. "Esta vez, esperaba que no habría problemas con la censura…, pero han vuelto a la carga con las mismas cuatro canciones y han añadido una más", dijo. Y acto seguido el cantante reconoció: "Hubiera sido estúpido por nuestra parte no pensar que eso no existía".
    Los integrantes del longevo grupo sabe que los precios desorbitados de las entradas impedirán a muchos asistir al concierto en una sala para 8.000 personas, ubicada en una metrópoli donde habitan 17 millones de personas. Sólo los nuevos ricos chinos y los extranjeros pueden pagar precios que oscilan entre los 30 y los 300 euros. Aunque eso no fue impedimento para que se agotaran en a las pocas horas.
    El show de A bigger bang podrá seguirse, en diferido, por televisión "y de forma gratuita", recalcó Jagger.
    Pero podría peligrar si se sale de las pautas marcadas por las autoridades. Hace poco la primera edición de la emblemática revista Rolling Stone en versión china fue suspendida. Según las autoridades se debió a un tema de licencias mal tramitadas, pero varias voces aseguraron que en realidad la medida era efecto de otra cosa. Los artículos con temas políticos y sociales habían soliviantado a las autoridades chinas.

• ..un día se me ocurriò poner la tv a la hora que estaba anunciado que iban a dar "Six feet under" y resulta que me tuve que tragar unos 20 minutos de una série espantosa llamada "Gilmore Girls" ...bueno pues el caso és que Sonic Youth van a salir actuando allí... bueno podría haber sido peor y tener que tragarse algún capítulo de "O.C." para ver a Coco,la hija del happymatrimonio de los Sonic Youth... (yo les ví a los tres un día pul·lulando por Castellòn )

Sonic Youth Rock @ "Gilmore Girls"

Busy day for Sonic Youth!

Pearl Jam continues its longstanding tradition of inviting bands much, much cooler than they are to tour with them, as it was announced today that the second leg of PJ's summer tour will feature not only Sonic Youth, but Robert Pollard, filling opening duties. Onward, to the MGM Grand Arena!

As previously reported, My Morning Jacket will join Eddie Vedder and his crew for the first part of their stadium-oriented U.S. stint. Then, Pollard will fill in for a couple shows, followed by, yes, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, for four performances. (No, Tom Petty is not opening for Pearl Jam; they seem to be co-headlining.) Sonic Youth will bring things to a close with a seven-show run.

In other Sonic Youth news, Sonic Youth's upcoming record, Rather Ripped, is scheduled for a June 13 release courtesy of Geffen (the vinyl lands on the band's Goofin' Records). But you knew that already.

What you didn't know, and what Billboard.com has just reported, is that Moore, Kim Gordon, and their daughter Coco will appear on the May 9 season finale of "Gilmore Girls". Apparently, the trio (with Coco on "shakers"?!) will play an acoustic version of the Rather Ripped song "What a Waste".

Interested parties can also tune into Air America's Marc Maron show tonight, where Moore will reveal more about the album. A few weeks prior to Ripped's release, Matthew Stearn's 33 1/3 series book analyzing SY's 1988 classic, Daydream Nation, will be published by Continuum Books.

Finally, Thurston has been tapped to curate All Tomorrow's Parties' Nightmare Before Christmas festival, taking place this December in England. So far, the only acts announced are Sonic Youth and Iggy & the Stooges, but can you really fuck with that? No.

Report by Kati Llewellyn and Amy Phillips

[Unreleased Deerhoof, Xiu Xiu on 5RC Comp](1xm2dkde)

[![:arrow:]({SMILIES_PATH}/icon_arrow.gif "Arrow") Kavitha Chekuru and Amy Phillips report:](http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/news/06-04/06.shtml:1xm2dkde)

![:arrow:]({SMILIES_PATH}/icon_arrow.gif "Arrow") This Tuesday, April 11, Kill Rock Stars' sister label, 5RC, will release their very first sampler. Since the experimental/avant garde/whatever imprint likes to do things their way, Sur La Mer Samp-le-mer won't be your average hype-mongering throwaway rundown of the latest buzz bands, available for free with purchase at your local big box store.

Oh no-- this lovingly compiled, seventeen-track disc features 10 never before released songs from the likes of Deerhoof, Xiu Xiu, The Robot Ate Me, Slim Moon and What Army, No-Neck Blues Band, Amps for Christ, The Planet The, Need New Body, the Punks, and Wooden Wand and the Vanishing Voice. Now that's value and quality.

If this tracklist didn't exist, it would be necessary to invent it:

01 The Robot Ate Me - "Lynching Luncheon" *
    02 Xiu Xiu - "Pox: Austin, TX parking lot chopped & screwed remix" *
    03 Slim Moon and What Army - "Fanfic" *
    04 No-Neck Blues Band - "Nothing For Money" *
    05 Amps for Christ - "Old Shepard" *
    06 Deerhoof - "Running Thoughts"
    07 Hella - Madonna Approaches R&B Blonde Wreckages"
    08 The Planet The - "You Absorb My Vision" *
    09 The Mae Shi - "Remarkably Dirty Animals"
    10 The Advantage - "Castlevania III - Boss Music, Willow - Village, Megaman II - Bubble Man"
    11 Deerhoof - "Chi-Tan First Guitar" *
    12 Need New Body - "Endless Sky in ihe Mind's Eye" *
    13 Wooden Wand and the Vanishing Voice - "The Chapel" *
    14 The Punks - "We're the shit, pt. 2" *
    15 Metalux - "Shelldrum"
    16 Excepter - "One More Try"
    17 Barr - "My List of Demands"

* exclusive track

5RC will also release the Mae Shi DVD Lock the Skull, Load the Gun on April 11\. It features a tour documentary and a shitload of music videos. On May 9, the label will put out the brain-shredding Mick Barr/Zach Hill collaboration Shred Earthship and a re-release of Wooden Wand's Harem of the Sundrum & the Witness Figg. June 6 will bring Amps for Christ's Every Eleven Seconds and the Robot Ate Me's Good World.

Good god, do these people ever sleep? ![:roll:]({SMILIES_PATH}/icon_rolleyes.gif "Rolling Eyes")

• Pues a mi me molan las Chicas de Gilmore, es un humor un poco simple a veces, pero me rio bastante y paso un buen rato. A veces tiene toques a lo Doctor en Alaska con ese aire de pueblo donde todos se conocen, como la asamblea donde eligen al trobador oficial del pueblo.

• El debut de LA CASA AZUL [+ canciones extras], por fin reeditado

Tan sólo han pasado seis o siete años, pero en este tiempo LA CASA AZUL han conseguido tantas cosas y han convencido a tantos fans en todo el mundo (y no lo decimos sólo por su enorme éxito en Japón), que un disco como éste tiene más sentido que nunca. Más aún si recordamos que "El sonido efervescente de La Casa Azul", el mini-CD de debut del grupo, lleva ya mucho tiempo descatalogado. Es más, las primeras maquetas que hicieron circular antes de editar ese debut hace tiempo que alcanzaron la categoría de objetos de culto. Antes, incluso, de que ofrecieran su primer concierto (como queda demostrado en el disco que te presentamos ahora). Por eso, la reedición del primer disco incluyendo las tres primeras maquetas anteriores y otros temas extras es una gran noticia. Más aún si vienen con sonido mejorado (masterizado por Xavier Alarcón), y con una nueva portada de verdadero lujo.

Hagamos un poco de historia. En 1999, el productor de sunshine-pop Guille Milkyway encontró en los cinco integrantes de LA CASA AZUL a los intérpretes perfectos para sus soleadas melodías, que casan el espíritu de las producciones del sello A&M en los 60 con la música disco de los 70 y el europop más refrescante de los 90. Pero, como dice Eugene Light en el acertado texto del libreto interior de este disco, cuando LA CASA AZUL aparecieron en escena "no era el momento del Bubblegum, ni del Ye-Ye, ni del Europop, ni del Sunshine Pop, ni de André Popp ni de Roger Nichols. (…) Decían 'Me gustas' y era 'Me gustas', como si fueran canciones recién salidas del Brill Building". En otras palabras, puede que el entorno no estuviera preparado para oir hablar de HARPER'S BIZARRE, THE COWSILLS o la época dorada de A&M, pero cuando decían "Me gustas" era "Me gustas", y las canciones conectaron inmediatamente con la gente. Hacia el final del disco tienes la prueba: el público coreando las canciones de memoria, y sólo era noviembre del 99.
    Casi un año después, en octubre de 2000, Elefant editó el mini-álbum de debut en formato de mini-CD y en vinilo azul de diez pulgadas. Ambos formatos están agotados.

Muchos fans del pop más chispeante y efervescente, dentro y fuera de España, llevan tiempo buscando el disco de debut de LA CASA AZUL (“El sonido efervescente de LA CASA AZUL”, Elefant Records 2000). El disco, un favorito del sello desde su salida, lleva ya muchos meses descatalogado, y no dejamos de recibir peticiones para que lo reeditemos.

Pero queríamos hacerlo bien, con cariño (como hacemos siempre las cosas en Elefant Records), y por fin ha llegado el momento que tantos esperaban. El 3 de Mayo se pondrá a la venta la reedición del disco de debut de LA CASA AZUL con un montón de canciones extra. Un montón, de verdad: el disco original tenía ocho canciones, y en esta reedición llegarán a veintitrés los temas incluidos. Además de las ocho canciones originales, esta nueva reedición incluye las tres maquetas del grupo: la primera, “Te invito a mi fiesta” (grabada entre 1998 y 1999), con la primera versión de su clásico “Cerca de Shibuya” y varias canciones inéditas; la segunda, “Canciones ligeras” (1999), con la versión de Jeanette “Si no voy a esperar” entre otras; y la tercera, “Galletas” (1999). Además, el disco incluye tres bonus tracks: la versión de MECANO “Quiero vivir en la ciudad”; la versión revisada de su clásico “Chicle Cosmos” (revisada en 2005 para su inclusión en la banda sonora original de la película “Borjamari y Pocholo”); y la canción “Tantas cosas que arreglar” (inicialmente editada en nuestro recopilatorio “Momentos perdidos”); el disco también incluye 2 canciones escondidas, extraídas de uno de sus primeros conciertos.

Para la nueva portada hemos contado con las preciosas ilustraciones de Duprez, que ha captado perfectamente el universo y la filosofía de diversión y alegre escapismo pop del grupo. En suma, una reedición de lujo que hará las delicias de todos los fans recientes de LA CASA AZUL, que hasta ahora tenían que conformarse con CD-R’s fríos y sin alma. Muy pronto disponible en las mejores tiendas.

Fecha de salida: 3 de mayo.

• The Appleseed Cast, nuevo disco ya a la venta y gira por España
    La banda presentará los nuevos temas de "Peregrine" en el Primavera Sound 2006

Aunque algunos sigan encasillando a The Appleseed Cast dentro del emo, para los amantes de la música queda bastante claro que los norteamericanos son, ante todo, una banda de rock impresionante e imprescindible.

Tras una carrera excelente llena de grandes momentos ("Mare Vitalis", "Low Level Owl (1 y 2)" o "Two conversations"), los de Lawrence publican estos días "Peregrine" (Gentlemen Records), disco que ya está a la venta en España gracias a Aloud Music Ltd, el sello que editó en 2003 "Two conversations" y dió a conocer a la banda al público español.

Para celebrar que siguen en plena forma y haciendo canciones maravillosas, The Appleseed Cast vienen de gira a España y participarán en el Primavera Sound Festival. La fecha es el viernes 2 de Junio en el escenario CD-Drome. El resto de fechas serán confirmadas próximamente

• PSYCHE "Imaginary Life"
    DVD
    release: 26.5.

"Imaginary Life" represents just over twenty years of Psyche's existence.

This definitive collection features Psyche's appearances gathered from
    videos and selected live performances in every incarnation from 1983-2005.

It all started when brothers Darrin and Stephen Huss entered the stage as
    Psyche for the first time in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada on the night of
    December 13, 1982.
    A heretofore unknown sensation of horror and electronics had begun in
    Western Canada and continues to impress audiences throughout the world..
    Ultimately Psyche has evolved and released a variety of songs and albums
    enveloping every facet of the independent electronic pop music genre.

From cold harsh industrial, through warm synthpop, dancefloor minimal, dark
    wave, and beyond. Psyche are and remain a true legend of independent
    electronic music.

Tracklist:

The Crawler
    Cheated
    Screaming Fire
    The Brain Collapses
    Maggots
    I'm A Gentleman
    Unveiling The Secret
    Uncivilized
    Eternal
    Misery
    Twilight
    Angel Lies Sleeping
    Prisoner To Desire
    Love Is A Winter
    Tears
    Murder In Your Love
    Unbreakable
    Sanctuary
    Looking Glass
    The Beyond
    Goodbye Horses

• MAGA

Suena a tópico, ya, pero el siguiente disco de Maga es el mejor de su carrera. Once canciones buenísimas, directas, que suenan como no podría hacerlo nadie: a ellos mismos. Colaboraciones de Germán Coppini, Andrea Echeverri (Aterciopelados) y Florent (Los Planetas).

Maga se ha consolidado como un estandarte dentro de la escena musical española, llegando a ser referencia obligada del pop local en lo que va del milenio. Hoy por hoy no es extraño encontrar a bandas que se describen como “sonido maga” y cada concierto de Maga continúa siendo una captación inmediata de fans a donde quiera que vayan.

En Maga (2006), su tercer larga duración (a editarse también en Latinoamérica), plasman el grado de madurez a la que ha llegado el grupo en una obra de 11 indiscutibles piezas conformando un disco directo, redondo y que seguramente sea uno de los álbumes del año.

Fecha salida: Finales de abril, permanece atent@

• DOM MARIANI "SHELL COLLECTION" CD OTH 7029
    OUTTAKES AND RARITIES 1988-2006
    SHIPPING DATE - 18TH APRIL

DOM MARIANI NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION TO ANYONE WITH AN INTEREST IN HONEST
    AUSTRALIAN MUSIC THRU THE PAST 2O YEARS. HAVING FRONTED SUCH FIRST CLASS
    ACTS AS THE STEMS, THE SOMELOVES, MAJESTIC KELP & DM3, DOM'S NAME IS
    SYNONYMOUS WITH HIGH QUALITY GUITAR BASED POP/ROCK.

COLLECTED HERE ON "SHELL COLLECTION" ARE 14 CUTS THAT'VE NEVER APPEARED ON
    ANY OF HIS LONG PLAYERS, INCLUDING 2 EXCLUSIVE SONGS AND MOST TRACKS
    APPEARING ON CD FOR THE FIRST TIME.

THIS CD COMPILATION WILL COMPLETE YOUR DOM MARIANI COLLECTION.

TRACKLIST:
    01-I Never Thought I’d Find (N.Fernandes/RPorrit)
    Freshwater Japan 7” single
    02-Pussycat (D.Mariani)
    Freshwater Japan 7” single
    03-Caroline, No (B.Wilson/T.Asher)
    From the Smiling Pets tribute with DM3
    04-When it Ends - alternate acoustic version (D.Mariani)
    Outtake from Homespun Blues and Greens (previously unreleased)
    05-The Golden Ones - DJ Moogy remix (D.Mariani)
    Freshwater Japan 7” single with Majestic Kelp
    06-Too Late ( G.Klebe)
    From Shoe Fetish a tribute to The Shoes with DM3
    07-Snapshot (D.Mariani)
    Freshwater Japan 7” single with DM3
    08-Real Friend (D.Mariani)
    Pop the Balloon France 7” single
    09-Always Wrong (N.Fernandes/D.Mariani/R.Scorer/H.Shawcross)
    Freshwater 7” single
    10-You Don’t Care (D.Mariani)
    Bonus track from Spanish edition Rippled Soul on Munster Records with DM3
    11-Green Eyed Monster (D.Mariani)
    From 5 Greasy Pieces ‘96 European tour EP with DM3
    12-Fame ( D.Mariani)
    From 5 Greasy Pieces ‘96 European tour EP with DM3
    13-Fireplace (D.Mariani)
    From Planet of the Popboomerang compilation
    14-Jenny (D.Mariani)
    Pop the Balloon France 7” single

• Desde Underhill nos sentimos orgullosos de anunciar los fichajes
    de dos nuevas bandas que pasan a formar parte del sello. Se trata de *Adrift

• y Another Kind Of Death desde Madrid. Dos bandas jóvenes pero con mucha
      experiencia a estas alturas que han dejado de ser promesas para convertirse
      en realidad.

Another Kind Of Death, tras unos comienzos con gran repercusión
    internacional, y una época con muchos problemas, incluidos cambios de
    formación, problemas para la edición de su primer disco, etc, se presentan
    por fín con una formación estable y con unas nuevas composiciones realmente apabullantes, que les situan a la cabeza de toda la escena noisecore
    europea, yendo un paso más lejos de sus influencias de Converge o The
    Dillinger Escape Plan, hacia un sonido mucho más denso y pesado.

Adrift por su parte se han ido labrando una gran reputación a lo
    largo de estos años, gracias sobre todo a sus aplastantes directos, y
    después de diversos singles, y EP's, finalmente este año grabarán su
    primer larga duración, en la linea de su último trabajo con ese imposible cruc
    e que les situa en algún lugar entre Neurosis, Iron Monkey, Envy o Keelhaul.

Ambos grupos se estrenarán en Underhill con un disco compartido
    entre ambas bandas junto a Moksha y los también madrileños Moho, que será
    editado después del verano y que constará con 3 temas inéditos de cad
    a uno de los grupos y posteriormente editaremos los nuevos trabajos, tanto de *
    Adrift*, como de Another Kind Of Death y también el nuevo disco de Moksha.