Próximos Conciertos 2008\. ANUNCIOS EN ESTE HILO.

• Buenas noches. Me desperezo para colgar la noticia -si es que no se ha colgado ya-
    de la casi inminente gira de Built to Spill. en octubre, a finales, en Madrid y, claro, Barcelona.

• @Maurici:bsjo6gy2:

Como hay tanto fan de Nisei, os dejo este cartel.

http://www.myspace.com/musicalleu
    La web del festi.

El día 5 coinciden Nisei en Manlleu, Projet Lafaille en Santa Eugènia y Unfinished Sympathy en Sant Vicenç de Torelló…

Yo supongo que voy a ir primero a Nisei y cuando termine a ver si alcanzo a ver Unfinished...

• @Disperso:2cdvx5c3:

Buenas noches. Me desperezo para colgar la noticia -si es que no se ha colgado ya-
    de la casi inminente gira de Built to Spill. en octubre, a finales, en Madrid y, claro, Barcelona.

Ostia Disperso…esto creo que no entra ya ni en la categoría de Ben and Bruno...Hace un par de meses que tengo las entradas. Tocan el Perfect from Now on para más información.

• @appleyard:20udmk3m:

@Disperso:20udmk3m:

Buenas noches. Me desperezo para colgar la noticia -si es que no se ha colgado ya-

Ostia Disperso…esto creo que no entra ya ni en la categoría de Ben and Bruno...Hace un par de meses que tengo las entradas. Tocan el Perfect from Now on para más información.

¿A qué precio están?

Que aún no la he comprado…(me merezco fustigamiento total, lo sé)

• Creo que 20 euros en el Fnac gastos de distribución incluídos.

• Es verdad que se dijo. Uno que se olvida, que lleva una vida tan intensa y ajetreada que no hace planes a largo plazo. De acuerdo de acuerdo. Pues no iré, ya se dijo pero vaya truño los donlucbaks.

• ¿Oye no vas porque no te molan o porque es un DLB?

• Creo que entre líneas lo expreso: porque es un don'tlookback. Eso, y que tampoco es una de mis bandas preferidas -en una lista de 20 pongamos-.

• I´m From Barcelona

+29.10.2008: Madrid (Sala por confirmar)
    +30.10.2008: Barcelona (Apolo)

• Deeds: Boise band Built To Spill prepares for 'Perfect' tour
    By Michael Deeds - mdeeds@idahostatesman.com
    08/29/08
    http://www.idahostatesman.com/music/story/486619.html

Sixteen years into its career, Boise's best-known band is flirting with nostalgic perfection.

It's not just the title of the 1997 album Built To Spill will perform front to back during a 2-month tour that fires up Sunday, Aug. 31, at the Knitting Factory Concert House (8 p.m., $16, TicketWeb.)

It's the way singer-guitarist Doug Martsch plans to execute the music. "Perfect From Now On," the group's massive-sounding, major-label debut, will be performed as faithfully to the original CD as possible, he says.

Martsch is so committed to the concept that he plans to have a friend record shows on tour, letting the band compare the prior night's performance to the original indie-rock classic while traveling to the next gig.

"I want to seriously make the mission trying to get closer and closer to the album each night," Martsch says.

Notorious perfectionist Don Henley would be proud. (Who could have imagined we'd ever compare Built To Spill to the Eagles?) But that's beside the point. It's the approval of concertgoers that is giving life to Built To Spill's album tour.

It's a popular trend. This summer, acts ranging from Public Enemy to Liz Phair are reviving entire albums on stage. All sorts of music fans, including Martsch, love the idea. He got stoked when he heard Sonic Youth was going to play "Daydream Nation" live.

Performing the same old album every day can be appealing from a musician's perspective, Martsch says. Not only does it remove the pressure of creating a nightly setlist, it's a way to thank true fans - the ones who faithfully show up whenever Built to Spill tours. No new stuff. No surprises. Just that great album.

"For the hardcore fans of it, it's going to be really cool," Martsch says. "And I'm super excited about that."

Re-creating "Perfect From Now On" in a live setting wasn't Martsch's idea. Built To Spill was asked to do it by the organizer of the All Tomorrow's Parties Festival, which Built To Spill will play in September in New York.

Once Martsch considered all the logistics - rehearsing, adding cellist John McMahon (who contributed significantly to that CD), acclimating the band's sound man - it just made sense to take the show across America and Europe.

Built To Spill is rehearsing and relearning this week. Although the group still plays material from "Perfect" during normal shows, the songs have evolved. Built To Spill loves to jam.

Returning to CD-faithful arrangements doesn't mean the concert will clock in at under an hour like the album does, Martsch says. The group will "extend a few of the things a little."

"And we have our customary 5 minutes of tuning between songs," he jokes.

Add an encore of non-"Perfect" favorites, and this could be the most compelling Built To Spill setlist since the late 1990s.

Granted, this being the first time Built To Spill has attempted the full-album feat on stage, Sunday's debut might not be quite perfect.

"It's not going to be the tightest," Martsch predicts, "but it's going to have a special energy. That's the way touring is. You're not super tight (the first night), but you're hearing yourself loud for the first time in months. You get a kick out of that."

No doubt that everyone at this concert will.

• @pollita:xswqzgu3:

Imagino que ya estais al loro de esto, pero por si acaso:

The Posies (performing Frosting on the beater) - Lunes 06/10/08 en la [2] a las 21:15h. 15€

WOOOWHH !!
    De puta madre

• @serukusuo:fxzfc4dm:

@pollita:fxzfc4dm:

Imagino que ya estais al loro de esto, pero por si acaso:

The Posies (performing Frosting on the beater) - Lunes 06/10/08 en la [2] a las 21:15h. 15€

WOOOWHH !!
    De puta madre

no hay mas fechas???

• En Donostia tocan el 10 de octubre dentro del festival Donostikluba junto con Thee Brandy Hips, Big City y Half Foot Outside. No sé si hay más fechas.

• En Castellon (H.M si ya estás por aquí igual te interesa)

CONCERT
    Berg Sans Nipple

Fecha: 5 Septembre de 2008
    Lloc i Hora: Plaça del Eacc / 22:00

• @bazen:

En Donostia tocan el 10 de octubre dentro del festival Donostikluba junto con Thee Brandy Hips, Big City y Half Foot Outside. No sé si hay más fechas.

pués hay dias entre uno y otro, a ver si salen mas fechas, el otro día estuve buscando pero no encontré nada.

• @appleyard:t9kstjxp:

Creo que 20 euros en el Fnac gastos de distribución incluídos.

Merci. No veas cómo están los precios…

• administrators

@ForSilence:hex2lu73:

En Castellon (H.M si ya estás por aquí igual te interesa)

CONCERT
    Berg Sans Nipple

parece que la gira de BSN se ha cancelado, me acabo de enterar

• Russian Red en…Mephisto

6 nov 2008
    22:00
    Russian Red (Heineken Selector)
    Sala Mefisto, Barcelona

• @djcoco:3pmojz8u:

@ForSilence:3pmojz8u:

En Castellon (H.M si ya estás por aquí igual te interesa)

CONCERT
    Berg Sans Nipple

parece que la gira de BSN se ha cancelado, me acabo de enterar

joder gacias Coco, justamente estaba hablando con un amigo ahora y me estaba preguntando lo mismo, había oído algo de la cancelacion.

que putada!!.

• @Kanchelskis:1mkyn453:

Russian Red en…Mephisto

6 nov 2008
    22:00
    Russian Red (Heineken Selector)
    Sala Mefisto, Barcelona

Anda que se oye bien esa sala…