Filtraciones '08

• @Trinxo:n8bu5xx8:

pero cuanto de discazisisimo? como el de abe vigoda? porque entonces paso.

el de abe vigoda era tremendoooooo, no discazisisimo!

• uffff, tarentel? que bajonazo… bueno, ya está bajado, así que me lo escucharé, pero lo del tarentelismo me ha matao.

• és lo que n´hi ha
    ya te digo que es un parecido pillado por los pelos

• Que les dan de cenar a los niños en Baltimora? dan deacon, The Lexie Mountain Boys, Double dagger, Ecstatic Sunshine, THANK YOU, Ponytail… vaya frikazos

• Yo me voy a poner ahora con el de Thank You, que por vuestros comentarios promete

Dejo este al que también le tengo ganas:

Voice Of The Seven Woods - The Journey 10" (Kning Disk, 2008)

@16he8p8l:

Another classy psych excursion from Rick Tomlinson, a man fast becoming the UK's answer to Ben Chasny. As with Six Organs Of Admittance, Voice Of The Seven Woods recordings demonstrate a real fluency on the guitar, but it's always within the context of the song, never spiralling off into some improvised flight of fancy. This EP for Kning Disk is another all-instrumental affair, largely focussed on Tomlinson's fingerpicked acoustic skills, but also toying with more atmospheric electric figures, coloured by a steady tremolo effect, slowly strobing through 'Solitary Breathing' and '3am, Home', which sounds somewhere between Dave Pajo and Loren Connors, carving beautiful, stately melodies using the sparest of components. Elsewhere, 'Breaking Moonlight' is a clever open-tuned piece that makes extensive use of natural harmonics, while title track 'The Journey' is probably the most stark, conventional recording, documenting an expertly played one-man guitar piece that despite being a fairly technical performance retains a sense of economy and simplicity. Highly recommended.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2bcomtvd3ib

• quién me hace de guía baltimorero? yo no conozco a naide de todos estos.. una breve descripción y el mejor disco (sello) de cada uno serviría, chas gracias por adelantado.

cuando pensábamos que teníamos un nuevo williamsburg en LA, ya tenemos baltimore.

• Les dan una banda de chicos del pueblo que parece que han triunfado y quizás eso espolee la creatividad de sus vecinos.

• administrators

• King Khan and The Shrines - The Supreme Genius of King Khan and The Shrines [Vice, 2008]

http://www.shareonall.com/KKTS-TSGo_pgin_rar.htm

• Empieza bien el día, a ver qué tal King Khan. Segundo pelotazo para la verbena de San Juan, aquí les dejo el primero:

Estuvimos comentando en otro hilo las novedades africanas de la temporada, con la parte 2 del Nigeria 70, la Orchestre Polyrythmo y la recopilación de Analog Africa, "African Scream Contest: Raw & Psychedelic Afro Sounds From Benin & Togo 70s". Bien, pues he encontrado este último en el Blog Andalou que puso manel el otro día:

Artist - Various
    Album - African Scream Contest: Raw & Psychedelic Afro Sounds From Benin & Togo 70s
    Year - 2008
    Genre - Psychedelic Rock, Afro-Beat

1.Lokonon André & Les Volcans - Mi kple Dogbekpo
    2.Picoby Band D´Abomey - Mi Ma Kpe Dji
    3.Gabo Brown & Orchestre Poly-Rythmo - It´s a Vanity
    4.El Rego et ses commandos - Se Na Min
    5.Napo de Mi Amor Et Ses Black Devil´s - Leki Santchi
    6.Orchestre Poly-Rythmo - Gbeti Madjro
    7.Roger Damawuzan - Wait For Me
    8.Ouinsou Corneille & Black Santiagos - Vinon so Minsou
    9.Orchestre Super Jheevs des Paillotes - Ye Nan Lon An
    10.Tidiani Kone - Djanfi Magni
    11.Discafric Band - Houiou Djin Nan Zon Aklumon
    12.Le Super Borgou de Parakou - Congolaise Benin Ye
    13.Vincent Ahehehinnou - Ou c´est Lui Ou C´est Moi
    14.Les Volcans de la Capital - Oya Ka Jojo

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BWIB2YBM

El album viene con bonita historia incluida:
    _"This project initially took off in August, 2005 when I arrived in Cotonou without any special expectations, just hoping to lay my hands on few good records.
    What I found in the process cannot really be described in words. This first trip was followed by eight more to the region. Thirty Months and a few thousand Records later Analog Africa is proud to present this compilation which comes with a 44 pages full liners notes and features many rare photographs handed to me directly by the artists.

16 interviews were made and recorded in various cities in Benin & Togo with musicians, producers & sound engineers who kindly offered their support to reconstruct the history of the 70s music scene. Composers gave me a detailed biography, hilarious anecdotes and sometimes the story behind their song."_

• Pulpo se que a ti te gusta bastante o eso creo el soul funk grooveee & friends he visto una cosa que la dejan bastante bastante bien por la red, pero como no tengo ni idea ni no la puse… xk a saber si es un truñal, jajaja

te dejo aquí la nota, si ves que puede interesar o alguien lo pongo

Diplomats of Solid Sound - Diplomats of Solid Sound Featuring the Diplomettes [Record Kicks, 2008]

@1k9xrkls:

Produced by Freestyle Records hottest property LACK OF AFRO aka Adam Gibbons, Record Kicks presents the new album from Iowa City ambassadors of funk and soul, The Diplomats Of Solid Sound, featuring for the first time The Diplomettes.
    Having already cut 3 full length albums, "Instrumental Action Soul" (2001) on their own Prescription records and both "Let´s Cool One"(2003) and "Destination Get Down!" (2005) on the mighty Estrus records. Each release saw the band growing in sophistication and depth as they ingested the sounds of 60s soul, R&B and deep funk.
    Cut to 2006 and The Diplomats became backing band to RnB/Soul legend Andre Williams. They recorded "Aphrodisiac" with ´Mr. Rhythm´ which was released in 2006 on both Pravda records and Spanish label Vampisoul. The same year they asked 3 three gifted soul sirens (Sarah Cram, Katherine Ruestow, and Abigail Sawyer) aka the Diplomettes to join the band, which brings us bang up to date and to this album, full of irresistible funk and soul bombs ready to melt your heart or make you shake it on the dancefloor. As an added bonus, Lack Of Afro put in a bit of overtime in the studio to sprinkle his magic on "Hurt Me So", giving it a skanking reggae feel whilst retaining the silky smooth vocals.

edit: que coño, lo pongo ya, y si no mola, pos mala suerte, jajajaj

http://www.shareonall.com/DoSS-DoSSftD_fjju_rar.htm

• Salomon Burke - Like a Fire

http://rapidshare.com/files/123464477/SB_Vic.zip.html

–---------------
    Women - Women

http://www.shareonall.com/Wmn-Wmn_xody_zip.htm
    ```@dz7o32zc:

> The debut album by Women was recorded by label-mate Chad VanGaalen over 4 months on ghettoblasters and old tape machines in his basement, an outdoor culvert and a crawlspace. Sometimes light and spacious, at other times eerie and dense with an ominous weight, this self titled album touches upon Velvet Underground, The Zombies or This Heat while not really having any obvious precursors – a lo-fi
    > masterpiece cloaked in layers of vibrato and guitar wash.
    > 
    > Noisy and claustrophobic songs smash through junkyard trash brawls while others lift and soar across the landscape of 50’s-informed pop; a contradiction and an enigma, the debut album by Women will find its way onto summer bike ride mixes and the turntables of record store devotees.

• Merci Pelukas, le echaremos un vistazo. La verdad es que salen bandas de este tipo de debajo de las piedras. Levantas una y ya tienes dos trompetas, una guitarra, un bajo, una batería y una voz recreando auténticos ritmazos. Además, giras la esquina y te encuentras con un Soul Weekender cerca de casa.

• Me da igual hacer un B&B, el nuevo disco de Girl Talk "Feed The Animals" gratis a lo pay-what-you-want en su web.

illegal-art.net/

• 320kbps de serie, flac por 5US$ y cajita con cd por 10.

• @pulpo:315va3z7:

320kbps de serie, flac por 5US$ y cajita con cd por 10.

Si, ya podrían haber aprendido el tuerto y compañía de Girl Talk o NIN (este te daba mil bitrates a escoger, que si 192 que si variable, que si FLAC, que si mp4…), y aparte ya avisan que lo sacarán en formato físico a precio normal y no lo de la cajita esa tan cara como única opción.

• Bootleg de Menomena en mi blog.

http://www.interiornoche.com/2008/06/menomena-live-2008-mp3-bootleg.html

Estoy ripeando algunos de los conciertos de fabchannel. Ya colgué hace unos días el de A Place To Bury Strangers:

http://www.interiornoche.com/2008/06/place-to-bury-strangers-live-2008.html

A disfrutarlos.

• miiiiihhh!! el nuevo de los sic alps, en primeras escuchas, no está mal pero no me engancha del todo. miiiiihhh miiih miiiihhh!!

• @manel:1utwzi8g:

@Trinxo:1utwzi8g:

pero cuanto de discazisisimo? como el de abe vigoda? porque entonces paso.

a mí me ha recordado al último de tarentel, pero bastante diferente. no es tan locuelo como el de abe vigoda

la mare que et va parir…

tarentel dice... he tenido que escucharlo para darme cuenta que me estabas vacilando, uno a esas horas de la noche ya no carbura como debería.

Decir que me molan cacho, muchisisisisimo más que abe vigoda por supuesto.