Filtraciones '08

• alguien sabe algo de pelukas?

• @andtheworldsmileswithyou:14dnjtce:

Windy & Carl - Songs for the Broken Hearted (Kranky, 2008)

¡jarl!

gracias

• epic45 - england fallen over [2008/thomason sound japan]

@i3oszvb3:

This is a japanese re-release of the 2005 EP, with extras.
    Epic 45 reissue of their cracking EP England Fallen Over. This features the 5 track EP, a new song called Past Climates, 3 remixes by The Remote Viewer, Random Number and Oppressed By The Line. This is one of their finest moments. The 1st pressing of 1000 sold out with weeks of release and this is the first time it's resurfaced and with all of that bonus gear 'n all. We have reviewed the CD before (though I cunningly can't find the review…) so you'll just have to make do with me saying it's smart and it's well worth checking out (if not for the original EP but also all the extra booty!)

What the label says:
    epic45 is releasing "England Fallen Over" which was out of print for three years! This record contains three remixed songs, and one new song. "England Fallen Over" was released in 2005 by Make Mine Music which was managed by epic45 themselves, and it was a sellout within a few months.
    After their masterpiece "Against The Pull of Autumn", all the fans awaited the new record which decided their style in music, and it was "England Fallen Over".It is a poppy and melodious album because of the marvelous vocal with piano and cello. The remixed songs by: Remote Viewer, Craig Tattersall and Andrew Johnson from Hood, Random Number by Mat Robson also from Hood.

http://www.mediafire.com/?oqemwtmygt1

• Las fotos de este tipo de discos me encantan. Lástima que la mayoría de ellos me parezcan un coñazo, con perdón.

• gracias por el the epic45, andthe.

si, es cierto que generalizando mucho las portadas de los discos de la vertiente más ambiental del post-rock son fascinantes.

lástima que te parezcan un coñazo, lástima.

• Alguien podría resubir el de Damien Jurado? todos los links que encuentro están baneados!! SHIT!

gRacias, peña.

• No soy capaz de encontrar los nuevos de The Sea and Cake y Deerhof, los links que he visto no van, si alguien se encuentra hoy generoso…..

• disco de la teclista de Hidden Cameras (si no entiendo mal el portugués). Pop suave y relajado.

Laura Barrett "Earth Sciences"

http://www.mediafire.com/?m29trlhyxjm

• Sunn O))) - Dømkirke

@3va52wdt:

Last year sunn 0))) was invivted to perform at a ancient cathedral in Bergen Norway . The performance was captured via 24 track mobile recording and the resuluts were pressed onto double 180 gram vinyl. This recording will be available exclusively on vinyl only. There will not be a digital release (cd or downloads). Pure analog! The 0))) lineup for this performance includes Attila Csihar (Mayhem) on vocals, Steve Moore (Earth, Ascend) on the churchs' legendary pipe organ and Norwegian native Lasse Marhaug on electronics.

www.mediafire.com/?cnmjgihgonj

Tony Conrad & Faust - Outside The Dream Syndicate (30th Anniversary Edition)

www.megaupload.com/?d=KGX7MM12

• collons, por fin encuentro un link de estos tíos. Espero que esten al nivel de Konono y Antibalas.

Kasai All-Stars "In the 7th moon, the chief turned into a swimming fish and ate the head of his enemy by magic"

@3ffce85s:

congotronic

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IH3V1Z2D

• ese pelukas, Sunn o))), banda sonora ideal para el domingo por la noche, ja ja
    merci nano!

• @Pelukini:1lebxv8d:

Sunn O))) - Dømkirke

@1lebxv8d:

Last year sunn 0))) was invivted to perform at a ancient cathedral in Bergen Norway . The performance was captured via 24 track mobile recording and the resuluts were pressed onto double 180 gram vinyl. This recording will be available exclusively on vinyl only. There will not be a digital release (cd or downloads). Pure analog! The 0))) lineup for this performance includes Attila Csihar (Mayhem) on vocals, Steve Moore (Earth, Ascend) on the churchs' legendary pipe organ and Norwegian native Lasse Marhaug on electronics.

que saquen el video en VHS, en super8 o en peli de cinexin. Pure anal-og!

PD: No es el sitio ni el lugar pero el nuevo de Deerhoof es lo mejor que he escuchado en mucho tiempo. Imprescindibles del PC!

• Coconot - Cosa Astral

http://sharebee.com/06aff0da

• meeeerci Zackchill!! (antes que aparezca bcore)

• Mola el símbolo de la Filips. Me pregunto si no estará registrado ya…

• nah, seguro que se les olvidó registrarlo

• El disco de Kasai Allstars es una pasada. Por lo visto, son 25 músicos de algunas tribus distintas reunidos para realizar una orgía de ritmos con elementos electrónicos y ritmos que evocan a áfrica así como a la electricidad del krautrock. Sobre los juegos vocales, son impresionantes y en algunas canciones parecen querer reclamar aquello que los grupos occidentales se han quedado para sí.

• nuevo de coconot = el guincho con banda = bien majo el disco = como un "Folias" con banda y una buena producción

• @Pelukini:36xir1mg:

nuevo de coconot = el guincho con banda = bien majo el disco = como un "Folias" con banda y una buena producción

justo venía a decir esto. La 1a escucha me ha decepcionado ver que era El Guincho acompañado, vamos, me ha venido esa sensación de "aprovechar el tirón" o "ahora mando yo" pero me lo he vuelto a poner y después de eso viene un buen disco, vamos mucho mejor que él solito.

• ¿que no vienen los de bcore?

parece que es lunes y aún están de resaca….