Filtraciones '09

• administrators

Six Finger Satellite han vuelto? El noventalerismo va a llegarrrrr

• @-Toxinho-:116j8v94:

Luke Haines - 21st Century Man

http://www.zshare.net/download/68233972139abd8d/
    ```Bonus disc

http://www.zshare.net/download/68232076b7c24987/

![](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41qIPEIvYYL._SS500_.jpg)

¿Parecidos razonables?…

• hombre, es un homenaje a Hugo Ball, poeta dadaísta

• hosti tú, lo que s'aprèn en aquest fòrum!

• @bruce_billis:1uk5ms5l:

hosti tú, lo que s'aprèn en aquest fòrum!

I tant!

• ¿Alguien podría subir o pasar un link a "The Empyrean" de Frusciante? No hay manera de encontrar uno activo.

Gracias por adelantado.

EDITO: Perdón, esto va en peticiones. Es lo que tiene ser novato…

• @djcoco:3ida5awg:

Six Finger Satellite han vuelto? El noventalerismo va a llegarrrrr

dejame hablarrr, ya está aquí!

• jajaja, Frente Noventalerista: presente!

• Ola Podrida – Belly of the Lion (2009)

alguien tiene este disco en otra cosa que no sea rapidshare, por favor?? no me rulan
    estaría eternamente agradecido. me he enamorado de un tema de ellos llamado Cindy.
    gracias

• @baifo:1v2t1pb3:

Ola Podrida – Belly of the Lion (2009)

alguien tiene este disco en otra cosa que no sea rapidshare, por favor?? no me rulan
    estaría eternamente agradecido. me he enamorado de un tema de ellos llamado Cindy.
    gracias

http://www.mediafire.com/?vj2y5yjmntz

• muchísimas gracias!!!
    me acabo de dar cuenta que Cindy está en el disco anterior, pero ése sí que lo he conseguido sin fallo.
    grandes dos discos. graaaaaaaaan grupo, sí señor!!

• @Zackchill:2rfldxhm:

@billie:

Hola, Pelukini.

Aquí otro fan the sonny and the sunsets. Pero el motivo
    de este mensaje es una petición. Llevo bastante tiempo,
    sin éxito, a la caza de alguno de los álbumes que Smith
    sacó como tal: fruitvale, one act plays, this is my story,
    this is my song
    o sordid tales of love and woe.

Quiero eliminar estas referencias de mi wishlist
    y he pensado que tal vez a través de tus fuentes
    tengas acceso a alguno de ellos. Si así fuera, te
    agradecería el enlace a alguno de ellos. Gracias.

Hola, billie

He encontrado el fruitvale:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5jjmt4ytrj4

He pescado otro, parece que van saliendo sus trabajos desde el disco con los sunsets.

This Is My Story, This Is My Song

http://www.mediafire.com/?ymneoqzre0y

• Hoy tengo cositas, que iré subiendo durante el día o cuando pueda.

Michael and the Mumbles - Self-Titled lp '66 [De Stijl, 2009]
    Nuggets-style '60s garage rock

Realmente esto no es una filtración, bueno si, pero de un disco del 66, el debut de Michael Yonkers (Microminiature Love, 68 y distribuido por Subpop en el 2003, totalmente recomendable ) con los Mumbles (su primera banda), que han editado ahora en Stijl. sello cuyo padrastro ahora mismo es Subpop.

Canciones como "Need Your Love" son de esas que te hacen amar la música.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mueoloyllme

• Hola, Pelukini.
    Gracias por el disco de Smith.
    Con este y el fruitvale que ya encontró
    Zackhill hace unos días tengo material
    para pegarme un buen atracón.

Me gusta mucho el diseño de tu cartel
    para el primavera sound vs tanned tin.

• KING AUTOMATIC -''In the blue corner'' (Voodoo Rhythm records 2009.)

As we are now nearing the 2nd decade of the 21st century, it is time to ask an essential question:

Where lies the future of Rock 'n' Roll?

Will we recycle old ideas ad infinitum - 3 chords boom chica boom, mimick the past and kneel and pray at the alter of Jerry Lee Lewis, The Ramones and the Cramps or will we introduce new musical concepts into Rock ‘n’ Roll, embrace the future and venture into unsafe yet exciting waters?

Will we limit ourselves by sticking to the musical traditions of the Western hemisphere only or will we seek inspiration across the four corners of our globe and make truly trans-global Rock ‘n‘ Roll?

It is time to expand the horizon and to seek out new territories - it is time to evolve and if that evolutionary process takes the shape of King Automatic…well that's all the better.

This Gentleman finds inspiration in Jamaican Rocksteady, Rhythm ‘n’Blues, Bebop and the tribal drumming of West Africa to mention only a few of the ingredients of a truly exotic musical cocktail.

In addition to the musical diversity to be found in his music, King Automatic has also freed Rock ‘n’ Roll from the lyrical cliché of: “I picked up my baby in a ’59 De Ville, we tore through the city seeking cheap thrills”. There is actually real songwriting at play here which adds a welcomed layer to the music we all like to drink, dance and make babies to.

Starting out in the mid-1990’s as the drummer of the legendary French Punk band Thundercrack, King Automatic took a radical turn at the beginning of the new Millenium and introduced a new dimension to the sound of one-man bands.

He began to sample and loop organ, guitar, harp and percussion sounds live on stage to create a truly sonic soundscape – close your eyes and you will swear you are listening to an orchestra.

With his new album “In The Blue Corner” now appearing on Voodoo Rhythm Records, he has taken his vision to the next level and has created an even more diverse record than his previous two - he has once and for all left behind the shackles and confinements of traditional Rock ‘n’ Roll and his journey has led him to exciting places - mesdames & messieurs join King Automatic on his unique odyssee and explore the Rock ‘n’ Roll of the world!

http://rapidshare.com/files/305626343/KingCornerK.rar

• teardrop, ¿te das cuenta que tus mensajes se leen como una cantinela de jugar a las gomas?

• @bruce_billis:d9271s5q:

hosti tú, lo que s'aprèn en aquest fòrum!

Pues más le vale citarlo en los crédito si no quiere que le pase como a bunbury!! juas juas

• No era consciente, pulpo. Eso es negativo, ¿verdad?
    Lo cierto es que me encuentro en mitad de mi travesía del desierto,
    haciendo amagos de salir en una dirección u otra, pivotando sobre
    un apenas identificable centro en la arena. Interpreto que la forma
    de mis mensajes, aunque surgiera como copycat del Sr. Egon Blant
    y su difícilmente reproducible aptitud para justificar textos, funciona
    ahora como mero asidero: la seguridad que confiere la estructura.
    Puede que sólo sea una llamada de atención.

Para serte sincero, yo mismo estoy tan harto, no sólo de la forma,
    sino del contenido, del propio personaje, de la persona detrás del
    personaje.

Aquellos juegos de gomas. Y esos otros en los que se saltaba a
    la pata coja sobre unas casillas dibujadas en tiza sobre el suelo,
    numeradas en forma de T. Si no recuerdo mal la cantinela:

♫♫♫♫♫
    Frutas, frutas y afuera.
    Pera, pera.
    Fresa, fresa.
    Limón, limón.
    ♫♫♫♫♫

Ni el mejor sexo con anfetas superaría jamás la plenitud erótica
    de aquellos juegos infantiles.

• A mi me gusta la estructura, hace pensar en un poema, aunque no lo sea ni pretenda serlo, tal asociación me reconforta.

• Radian - Chimeric

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DATHI2YP

@3rfo6wie:

Austrian electronic post-rockers Radian haven’t made a record since 2004’s John McEntire-produced Juxtaposition – an obliquely minimalist, dub bass heavy record which brought a style, substantively minted by the Chicagoan producer’s own combo, Tortoise, a decade before, full circle. Five years on, the Vienna-based trio of bassist John Norman, drummer/vibes player Martin Brandlmayr and synth/guitarist Stefan Németh have regrouped, now seemingly intent on distilling post-rock to an esoteric essence.

No avant-rock grandees were involved in the making of Chimeric (other than the trio themselves). Recorded and mixed not in Chicago but at the Austrian capital’s Hugosound studio, its forbidding overture may make some wish that an expurgating presence had been on hand, however. Opener Git Cut Noise certainly takes no prisoners – its inchoate clang and scrape sounds like Scott Walker’s Tilt being mangled by Autechre and makes perfect onomatopoeic sense of its title. It proves to be a deceptive hors d’oeuvre, however, as this is about as dissonant as the album gets.

While the subsequent five, lengthy essays embrace passages of discord, they just as regularly delight in warm, dulcet vibraphone chimes, discreet piano notes, slivers of yielding guitar and the kind of attenuated meta-funk rhythms that Can fans, at the very least, could cut a rug to. None of these variations on the pointillist, mosaic soundscaping model, ever actually ‘goes’ anywhere but nonetheless, the sculpted lucidity of each sonic component invites headphone immersion. Once ensnared you can’t help but delight in the highly processed, meticulously arranged detail.

Typically, the pretty much self-explanatory Feedbackmikro /City Lights is a brooding, ten-minute odyssey that oscillates between eerie keyboard throb, opaque electronic sliver, flecks of percussion, doleful daubs of vibes and skewed, vertiginous guitar chords. It variously recalls Kieran Hebden’s Fridge, Talk Talk in one of their more abstruse moments, Australian post-jazz improvisers The Necks and the celestial electric guitar symphonies of Glenn Branca. No mean praise.

This may not be the kind of record to win new converts to the often desiccated province that is latter-day post-rock, but within its acetic, self-ascribed parameters, Chimeric is something of a minor triumph.

El segundo tema está de puta madre