Lux Interior R.I.P

• No sé se ya habia sido hablado…

Estoy un poco triste. Demasiado. The Cramps fueran/son uno de mis grupos referéncia, en la adolescéncia bailaba Cramps en las matines y las discos, escuchaba sus discos... Los conciertos que he visto fueran gigantes, grandiosos...
    y me gostaria poder expresar mejor pero mi español me atraiciona...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kpYUuHM ... re=related

themusicsover.

Lux Interior, lead singer of gothabilly stalwarts The Cramps died today.

Official Statement:

Lux Interior, lead singer of The Cramps, passed away this morning due to an existing heart condition at Glendale Memorial Hospital in Glendale, California at 4:30 AM PST today. Lux has been an inspiration and influence to millions of artists and fans around the world. He and wife Poison Ivy’s contributions with The Cramps have had an immeasurable impact on modern music. The Cramps emerged from the original New York punk scene of CBGB and Max’s Kansas City, with a singular sound and iconography. Their distinct take on rockabilly and surf along with their midnight movie imagery reminded us all just how exciting, dangerous, vital and sexy rock and roll should be and has spawned entire subcultures. Lux was a fearless frontman who transformed every stage he stepped on into a place of passion, abandon, and true freedom. He is a rare icon who will be missed dearly. The family requests that you respect their privacy during this difficult time. - From The Daily Swarm

• No sé se ya habia sido hablado…

Estoy un poco triste. Demasiado. The Cramps fueran/son uno de mis grupos referéncia, en la adolescéncia bailaba Cramps en las matines y las discos, escuchaba sus discos... Los conciertos que he visto fueran gigantes, grandiosos...
    y me gostaria poder expresar mejor pero mi español me atraiciona...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kpYUuHM ... re=related

themusicsover.

Lux Interior, lead singer of gothabilly stalwarts The Cramps died today.

Official Statement:

Lux Interior, lead singer of The Cramps, passed away this morning due to an existing heart condition at Glendale Memorial Hospital in Glendale, California at 4:30 AM PST today. Lux has been an inspiration and influence to millions of artists and fans around the world. He and wife Poison Ivy’s contributions with The Cramps have had an immeasurable impact on modern music. The Cramps emerged from the original New York punk scene of CBGB and Max’s Kansas City, with a singular sound and iconography. Their distinct take on rockabilly and surf along with their midnight movie imagery reminded us all just how exciting, dangerous, vital and sexy rock and roll should be and has spawned entire subcultures. Lux was a fearless frontman who transformed every stage he stepped on into a place of passion, abandon, and true freedom. He is a rare icon who will be missed dearly. The family requests that you respect their privacy during this difficult time. - From The Daily Swarm

• vaya 2009

• Ostia puta. No tenia ni idea que Lux Interior estuviera mal. Los Cramps eran una de mis espinitas clavadas por no haberles visto nunca en directo . Pensaba que habia alguna posibilidad de verles en el PS.

• GRANDE!

• @Pfister:c59ovmki:

Ostia puta. No tenia ni idea que Lux Interior estuviera mal. Los Cramps eran una de mis espinitas clavadas por no haberles visto nunca en directo . Pensaba que habia alguna posibilidad de verles en el PS.

+++1

me cagoenlaputa

efectivamente vaya mierda de 2009… joder y yo que confiaba en PS para poder disfrutarlos, ese tio es irremplazable, único

• THE DAY HALLOWEEN DIED

The Mad Daddy has done passed on, but his bones will keep rockin' long after he's gone.

Lux Interior left this world on Wednesday, Feb. 4th. I feel like I've lost my older brother from another lifetime. Tina Peel used to hang out with the Cramps when we first moved to NYC in '77. Having been misfits in our hometown of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, we found kindered spirits in the Cramps, who were outcasts in their hometown, Cleveland. We kinda lost touch over the years, although our paths would occasionally cross. At one point I almost joined them as bassist.

They were a constant source of inspiration.

Rock & Roll was more than music to the Cramps. It was a lifetstyle and a religion. As long as Lux and Ivy were playing, we felt we would remain teenagers.

With his passing, I feel just like I did when I was told I was too old to trick or treat on Halloween.

The world became a little more real on Wednesday. I prefer unreal.

Our deepest sympathies to Ivy.

Rudi Protrudi

• Satán lo acoja en su regazo

• Lux Interior R.I.P-