Dan Melchior necesita de tu ayuda

• @manel:1jigeih0:

hacemos una lista/asamblea? jajaja

-manel
    -lowtrux

cuanto daño ha hecho el sindrome del escenario forero jajaja.

• Otro que ha donado. En verdad le deseo la mejor de las suertes al señor y señora Melchior.

• Yo tb he donado. Otra buena idea sería enviar el comunicado a otros medios para que lo difundan

• Podríamos hacer una lista de quienes alguna vez hayan alertado de un cambio de más, e incluso de aquellos que hayan dado limosna a un pobre. También de la gente que recicla. Para su confección, imperiosamente lowtrux tendría que hecharnos una mano

• @jösexiu:17ieksdn:

Podríamos hacer una lista de quienes alguna vez hayan alertado de un cambio de más, e incluso de aquellos que hayan dado limosna a un pobre. También de la gente que recicla. Para su confección, imperiosamente lowtrux tendría que hecharnos una mano

Esto ya me está empezando a aburrir.

• Up
    Por cierto, supongo que los fans ya lo saben, pero en su web se pueden comprar sus discos directamente, sin más intermediarios que paypal.
    http://danmelchior.net/Records.html

• Mensaje de agradecimiento de Letha Melchior a aquellos que hemos donado. Si no lo has hecho, aún estás a tiempo: http://melchiorfund.blogspot.com/

_To those of you who've donated to my cancer fund, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I want you to know that you have immediately improved my life, in helping to ease the fears and uncertainties that are coming my way.

I've always kept in my heart, the love and appreciation for old friends - though, I may not have been in contact, and they may not have known that I think of them often - I have; and now I want to make sure that everyone is told how much they mean to me, and that they are loved for the role they’ve played in my life. And for those people that donated who I do not know personally, I want to thank you for your tremendous generosity.

My personal plan is to stay positive, not let this override me, connect with all the people I love; and to be grateful for the amazing people who make up the music community - who together, have helped to lessen the fears and realities of my situation.

I’m a very strong person. I plan on being around for a long, long time - Happy and Healthy! I can beat it!

Thank you,

Letha Rodman Melchior
    _